PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi sickle rain

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-01-2019, 12:24 AM
Why hasn't this move been talked about at all? This move is completely busted, 50+ damage off a range GB (really easy to land outside of 1v1s) locks the victim in place WITH hyperarmor so they aren't freed after getting hit by external enemies.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ohhowshegoingeh/video/72257126

Siegfried-Z
04-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Why hasn't this move been talked about at all? This move is completely busted, 50+ damage off a range GB (really easy to land outside of 1v1s) locks the victim in place WITH hyperarmor so they aren't freed after getting hit by external enemies.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ohhowshegoingeh/video/72257126

This is very hard to land in a group fight or while your mates are already ganking someone because it is interupted by absolutly anything touching the shinobi or his ranged GB target before the opponent is on his kneels.

The only easy way to perform it is when there is a 1v1 and you arrive behind the opponent which didnt see you.

But yes it should only allow one external heavy anyway.
I gess its gonna be fixed once Shino gonna receive some improvments to his kit. Just as Raider stampede.

As his overtuned dmg gonna be reduced if he got more HP.

But atm with his current kit and low hp, they cant adress these issues without killing him.

Gonna have to wait the Shinobi rework.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-01-2019, 12:48 AM
This is very hard to land in a group fight or while your mates are already ganking someone because it is interupted by absolutly anything touching the shinobi or his ranged GB target before the opponent is on his kneels.

But yes it should only allow one external heavy anyway.
I gess its gonna be fixed once Shino gonna receive some improvments to his kit.

As his overtuned dmg gonna be reduced if he got more HP.

But atm with his current kit and low hp, they cant adress these issues without killing him.

Gonna have to wait the Shinobi rework.

Low hp? He doesn't have 85 hp anymore its 110 that's not justified in how much damage he can do. Plus his fourth feat let's him heal for just throwing attack outs, blocked or not, coupled with revenge and hes one of the hardest to kill because he spam zones and light to heal.

SangLong524
04-01-2019, 04:01 AM
Is there an aspect of this game that u dont have a problem with?!
Sickle Rain’s lockdown is not easy to pull and easy to be interrupted by friendly fire or just a slight bump. Plus it is a ranged grab, you can counter ranged grab, can you not? CAN’T YOU? And... it is also announced by shin shouting something in japanese. So you have to be deaf to not hear it.
Situation awareness, people. Eyes open, clear your ears, crack your fingers so they wont get stiffy.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Is there an aspect of this game that u dont have a problem with?!
Sickle Rain’s lockdown is not easy to pull and easy to be interrupted by friendly fire or just a slight bump. Plus it is a ranged grab, you can counter ranged grab, can you not? CAN’T YOU? And... it is also announced by shin shouting something in japanese. So you have to be deaf to not hear it.
Situation awareness, people. Eyes open, clear your ears, crack your fingers so they wont get stiffy.

Yes, the sound design and atmosphere of this game it is done phenomenally well. But that's because its the only thing they've yet to screw up on it.
Actually as of writing this they added their April fools sound design and it's horrible.

This game is the least balanced game I have ever played and MW2 OMA noobtubing was brutal at times.
Any input we give we give is thrown to the side when it comes to balance because the devs think they know more about this game than someone who is rep 200+ and has 800 hours knows.
This game has so many flaws ranging from lobby queuing all the way to hero balance. Whenever someone on the forums offer suggestions we get the cookie cutter reply of "I'm passing it off to the team" or even worse the die hard ubisoft fanboys that defend this game with ever breath they take, leading to the devs not knowing what to actually do and they do their own thing.

The range GB IS easy to pull off on ganks I really have no idea where get this idea that it isn't. I see people left and right getting grabbed by it, I have friends (believe it or not) that land the GB very often. So based on how easy it to land a move it warrant high damage? Well that's very good new for lawbringer then since it's really hard to anyone with any of his moves.

Siegfried-Z
04-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Low hp? He doesn't have 85 hp anymore its 110 that's not justified in how much damage he can do. Plus his fourth feat let's him heal for just throwing attack outs, blocked or not, coupled with revenge and hes one of the hardest to kill because he spam zones and light to heal.

85 was only absurd.
He still has low HP.
Against some match up Shinobi only viable thing are his lights.
He isnt a strong pick AND at least Shinobi is one of the last heroe in this game which require some skills to do well with.
His 4th feat is good, but this is a 4th one.. so at best he is going to play with this half of time. At best.

Spam zone ? He just recently got his feintable zone. And his is nothing spécial.

Yes, the sound design and atmosphere of this game it is done phenomenally well. But that's because its the only thing they've yet to screw up on it.
Actually as of writing this they added their April fools sound design and it's horrible.

This game is the least balanced game I have ever played and MW2 OMA noobtubing was brutal at times.
Any input we give we give is thrown to the side when it comes to balance because the devs think they know more about this game than someone who is rep 200+ and has 800 hours knows.
This game has so many flaws ranging from lobby queuing all the way to hero balance. Whenever someone on the forums offer suggestions we get the cookie cutter reply of "I'm passing it off to the team" or even worse the die hard ubisoft fanboys that defend this game with ever breath they take, leading to the devs not knowing what to actually do and they do their own thing.

The range GB IS easy to pull off on ganks I really have no idea where get this idea that it isn't. I see people left and right getting grabbed by it, I have friends (believe it or not) that land the GB very often. So based on how easy it to land a move it warrant high damage? Well that's very good new for lawbringer then since it's really hard to anyone with any of his moves.

I agree the team takes too much time to change things.
And of course fh got some obvious problem.

But no, his range GB isnt that easy to perform.
When playing Shino i am able to do it each game of course, but most of time it miss. Because there is always something to interrupt it or a friend not Smart enough to wait a bit before attacking.

As i said, yes it should only allow one external heavy.
But if they fix it, shinobi needs buff in other area.

Sweaty_Sock
04-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Can't cancle the wind up, leap at one with a warlord and chuckle :)