PDA

View Full Version : [AC3] Title-safe area and HUD scale

Adam_Actual
03-30-2019, 11:35 PM
Hi there,

I've got my fingers crossed hoping for a fix to the faces in the game, which I think is fairly likely?

But one update I'd love that is less likely (but I thought I'd voice anyway) is the option for both HUD scale, and the title-safe area. I like the HUD, and find most areas useful at some time or another. But I'd love to push them right into the corners of the screen, and to be able to make them about half the size.

So, probably unlikely. But just in case...

UbiCosmos
03-30-2019, 11:44 PM
Hi there AdamActual_,

Welcome to the forums! :) Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us, we really appreciate hearing your thoughts! Do you feel that the HUD is too intrusive during game play in its current state?

Adam_Actual
03-31-2019, 12:12 AM
Hiya!

I'd agree with 'intrusive' I think. Personally speaking, of course. I think the information it shows is only desired occasionally. Putting it 1/3 in from the edge of the screen both distracts and essentially wastes a bunch of area around the sides. A beautiful view of the landscape is interrupted unnecessarily. Especially considering when you do want that information you need to look away anyway?