PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove the Brutus armor?

lawlosaur
11-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi. Every time I replay a mission, It automatically equipts me the Brutus armor. It is so annoying I don't like the look of it. It looks awful. Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening without going to the blacksmith? Cause I wanna do sequence 9 again and there are no blacksmiths around. thanks.

Haywood92
11-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Sadly, no. Because there is no way to unequip armour in AC Brotherhood. I'm guessing this is a glitch in the game, because during the early missions, you don't have access to most armour until later on. Because you already have all the armour, the game gets confused about what to give Ezio during his early memories.

The armour of Brutus on the other hand, can be acquired at any point during the game. So if you have that, the game makes you wear pieces of that. Problem is, it can only be worn as a whole, so now you're wearing the full armour.

Devil-Trojan001
11-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Go to the Tiber Island hideout and equip another armour that should take off Brutus's

lawlosaur
11-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Ugh. I could just equipt the altair armor. but thanks anyway. I can't go to tiber island for some memory sequences so that sucks. Shouldn't of got the armor.