PDA

View Full Version : PC gamepad support

WhiffleBoy
02-28-2009, 05:53 AM
So, will the pc game support gamepads? Please say yes.

WhiffleBoy
02-28-2009, 05:53 AM
So, will the pc game support gamepads? Please say yes.

ruckerz2k
05-10-2009, 02:20 AM
I certainly hope so. I expect: Xbox 360 Controller, with rumble and autoaim, and on-screen instructions/tutorial as if you were using that controller ('use LS/RS/X/Y/etc to do X'). Also if there's going to be an co-op option that there is an ability to split the microphone chat from the game audio by directing it through different sound hardware (which is a separate USB Audio device when using the XBox 360 controller).

Ubi.Vigil
05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
It definitely supports the Xbox 360 USB controller out of the box, I was just playing with it earlier on PC. I believe it supports other pads but you might need to configure them first.

ruckerz2k
05-20-2009, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ubi.Vigil:
It definitely supports the Xbox 360 USB controller out of the box, I was just playing with it earlier on PC. I believe it supports other pads but you might need to configure them first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about the other features? Rumble? Split audio chat from game audio for coop games?

Tassanee
05-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow thats great to hear. Well it looks like i'll be buying it for all three platforms! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif