PDA

View Full Version : Jack the Ripper, a Templar

Bullet747
07-11-2010, 05:59 AM
There's so much mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper, imagaine what could be done with him in an Assassins Creed game.

Think of how he was slaughtering prostitutes. Perhaps they had information that he wanted to keep from the assassins. And it doesn't just have to be prostitutes obviously. Perhaps he was more descrete with other killings. It's your job to hunt him down.

What do you think of Jack the Ripper in an AC game?

Marius_Darkwolf
07-11-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm disturbed enough to admit it'd be interesting if you were old Springheel Jack, and these were actually Templar's that you were taking out. Like low level leutenents or something

TheEpicWolf
07-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm sure Jack the Ripper and Spring Heeled Jack are different, but if you weren't saying there the same then sorry :P just ignore me xD

Bullet747
07-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
I'm disturbed enough to admit it'd be interesting if you were old Springheel Jack, and these were actually Templar's that you were taking out. Like low level leutenents or something

That idea came to mind as well and though I think it's a good one Ubisoft probably wouldn't allow it as that may be a bit too contraversial.

With that said I've heard Visceral games is planning on making a game where you do play as the Ripper himself.

Abeonis
07-11-2010, 01:22 PM
To be honest, I quite like the idea of Jack the Ripper being the protagonist in the next game. Obviously, the prostitute murders would have to be mixed up a bit to make them justified or whatever. But the idea that his actions gain him a reputation that sticks with him, despite doing what he does for the good of the people is a nice change of pace.

EDIT: Didn't even register that someone had already suggested this. But I agree with Marius_DarkWolf's ideas aswell.

DJBare
07-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey, I'm up for having jack the ripper in the story, a visit to victorian England?, yes please!

lilbacchant
07-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DJBare:
Hey, I'm up for having jack the ripper in the story, a visit to victorian England?, yes please!

I don't mind victorian england, but we've already had a "Jack the Ripper" forerunner in AC:2 (madman killing prostitutes).

EzioAssassin51
07-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:

I don't mind victorian england, but we've already had a "Jack the Ripper" forerunner in AC:2 (madman killing prostitutes). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True that!

But if anything, he would be an assassin killing the templar assassin's

Puppet627
07-12-2010, 01:08 AM
What if they made Jack the Ripper a renegade Templar or and Assassin gone mad or something?

Bullet747
07-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Puppet627:
What if they made Jack the Ripper a renegade Templar or and Assassin gone mad or something?

That's a good thought. Alot of the fictional story's of Jack the Ripper often suggest a similair idea. That he was in some kind of elitist cult and had lost his mind.