PDA

View Full Version : The ending? (only read if beaten the game)

nihilknightx
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM
I just finished beating assassins creed. I killed the master and was in the animus room where they just decided to wait to kill me and i can use eagle vision to see all the weird writing on the floor? Is this the ending? am i done just stuck in the room looking at drawings or do i need to go somewhere to see more of the story or somthing?

Thanks

fulukai
11-30-2007, 09:08 PM
I just completed the game yesterday -- the moment I looked at the writings on the wall behind the bed the game got over and the credits rolled..

I then stayed till all the credits were over, and it returned me to the same point after which I could access all the computers, enter the conference room etc..basically stuff that I hadnt done previously was now accessible..I don't suppose there's anything else to be done..

jpirizarry
11-30-2007, 09:09 PM
No that's not all. If you go to the bathroom and look around with eagle vision you'll find some werid staff written in the wall. That will unluck the ending. By the way beware: the ending sucks bigtime!

mtzlewis
11-30-2007, 10:58 PM
thats not true..there was nothing in the bathroom.... but i heard a rumor that if you collect all the flags and kill all the temple dudes... thats when u see the real ending..but im pretty sure thats just a rumor

METELHEAD9000
12-01-2007, 01:47 AM
yea your just stuck there they pulled a Halo 2 on us so we just have to wait till Assassin's creed 2 comes out

Warrior-Within2
12-01-2007, 02:02 AM
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

dirtybird21
12-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Lmao @ this thread being filled with people who have never posted before, And don't seem 2 really know anything...

Just go in the bedroom and use your eagle vision, Credits roll, Credits over. You can go in the Animus and reload memory blocks. The end, And the ending is amazing if you would actually put in the time 2 understand it.

forever_199
12-01-2007, 03:55 AM
hia, im sorry if this question has been repeated countless times buti was wundrin if anyone knew if u could escape from the lab because i have the special edision box and u got a lil book with it and it showed pics of him runnin away from guards with guns in the lab and stuff, so i was interested in knowin if after the credits there was something else to do so u could escape

thankz
xx

cooldude6681
12-01-2007, 04:12 AM
Y'know, I don't recall that question every being asked before, actually.

No, there's no way to escape from the lab. There's even an invisible wall about a foot from the double doors preventing Desmond from leaving when Dr. What's-his-face leaves.

stix489
12-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Hey cooldude...aren't the links kinda pointless now that you've got the game?

cooldude6681
12-01-2007, 04:27 AM
They would be...if I had the game. I only rented it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

stix489
12-01-2007, 04:36 AM
Sad to hear...well you should go out and buy it then!

AirRon_2K7
12-01-2007, 04:46 AM
By the way beware: the ending sucks bigtime!

Only if you don't understand it. Research what you see, it'll rock more then.

leefy007
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Yea the ending does suck...Would've been a lot easier to swallow if the game wasn't over in a matter a few hours...Of course i could go a rummage around for flags but i'm not too bothered about that to be honest...Unless i find out it unlocks anything to add a bit of lenth to this game.Which i doubt it will.

For those of you thinking those symbols at he end make this an amazing game...I pity you..You must expect very little for your money.

Could've been great...Almost was...Until you find yourself doing the same quests on repeat for the whole game...Not very inventive considering the time and obvious effort put into the world mappings and player actions...

Shame...3 hours of fun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

jeremyofmany
05-02-2008, 11:32 AM
People like Leefy who speedrace through a game have no right to complain.

BTOG46
05-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jeremyofmany:
People like Leefy who speedrace through a game have no right to complain.
At least he seems to have finally been able to play, his previous posts were complaining about not even being able to install the game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

zgubilici
05-02-2008, 11:09 PM
I pity those players who race through the game only to get to the ending, without taking the time to actually understand the meaning of the story told -all they have to do is listen to the key characters in the game.

the_assassin_07
05-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Y'know, I don't recall that question every being asked before, actually.
It has.

Seriously.

ThePheonix1030
05-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Wow, major bump http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

lostassassin123
05-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by leefy007:
For those of you thinking those symbols at he end make this an amazing game...I pity you..You must expect very little for your money.

Well, you must expect every game you buy is a GOTY and deserves a 10/10, right?
It lived to my expections and the story surpassed them. If you didn't know what you were wasting 60$ for, it's your problem, not the AC community.
Have a nice day.

mdrdhl
05-05-2008, 02:58 AM
love the game,played it for 2 weeks every day a few hours.
killing roofguards and templars,it looks perfect only the end is weird so i wait for no 2,buy it and play it my way.
some people walking in 2 days through the game hate the long talks and donot look at the grafics and the gameplay.
details are oke,when you think its to growded then change that.
started with the commodore 30 years ago and looking now at this game,yeah big different.
i am in "old gamer"bought the atari when i was 24 and mij first computer 10 years ago.
got addidict when ik bought MOHAA.
got a stack of games that ik donot play but assassins is 1 of the best i bought.
compairing it with las vegas 2 its a world off diference.
game on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif