PDA

View Full Version : Limited digital release available forever or??? steam? confused

Kaldire
03-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Since this PC version is NOT OUT in usa, I wanted to get it.

I sadly want the real box, but its only available in uk with bonus's for pc.

Im wanting to know if this deluxe digital edition will still be available after the 22nd and if it will still have all the stuff that it has now

also this is not a steam game? but uplay instead?? steam shows no rewards

Elp?
Already own the ps3 jack in the box edition(gamestop version) I just don't own a ps3.

hoping that this will be available forever as digi deluxe just for like 59.99 as the site says it will be
(im just not sure if all the BONUS stuff is going to be apart of that after the 22nd)

shop27C171CB8
03-21-2011, 02:32 AM
Assassin's CreedŽ Brotherhood - Deluxe Digital Edition will always be available with all the extra content as advertised with.

Kaldire
03-21-2011, 03:35 AM
heya are you a mod or work for the store/company?
is this a 100% for sure answer?

if so cheers

I realllly want the codex box but again ill get this until i can afford the other if thats ever..
why wont they sell it to usa?? id pay extra to ship.. sigh

shop27C171CB8
03-21-2011, 04:06 AM
I am no Moderator or an Ubisoft employee.
The answer I gave is as sure as 99,9%.

As far as I know the Codex Edition is pretty much already sold out and isn't even delivered to customers who pre-ordered it the first day pre-ordering was available thus my assumption that the Deluxe Digital Edition will always be available.

You can always contact Ubisoft or wait for a Forum Manager to reply.

Kaldire
03-21-2011, 11:18 AM
heya

just spoke to ubisoft on the phone
the digi deluxe will always be available and the nice lady said that
"the codex version is not likely to work in usa due to different encryption"

huh?
this the server thing we are talking about because im sure any pc can handle any encryption...

hmm regedit can do wonders too

aww my dreams of a codex box just went out the window.
(a friend told me he would sell me one he got at a store for only 100$ usd + shipping but I have no clue what it weights)

he just says heavy..