PDA

View Full Version : PK question to Ubisoft.

BabaJaga.
03-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Hello.
Are Ubisoft planning any update on Peacekeeper in the close future? If not what hero getting next?
/ty

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-28-2019, 04:00 PM
Most likely not. They already "buffed" her but to be honest she became just a little better. Not by a big chunk but still a good bit. Most likely the next heroes to get worked on his Raider, Lawbringer, Highlander, Centurion, and etc. after that.

Goat_of_Vermund
03-28-2019, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath (I tried, not a pleasent thing). Announced reworks are raider and lawbringer.

Ubiflowessence
03-28-2019, 08:57 PM
Peacekeepr recently did receive hero updates, but if I receive anything regarding any other changes in the near future I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Peacekeepr recently did receive hero updates, but if I receive anything regarding any other changes in the near future I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!
You call 3 extra damage a hero update? That would explain why for honor is in the state its in then.

Sweaty_Sock
03-29-2019, 09:24 AM
All her heavies guarantee a bleed light.. including her dodge attack (for something like 35 damage total) Practice using options to land a heavy then hit light straight away for massive 3-4 trade kills

The_Sun_Danc3
03-30-2019, 11:59 AM
All her heavies guarantee a bleed light.. including her dodge attack (for something like 35 damage total) Practice using options to land a heavy then hit light straight away for massive 3-4 trade kills

Lmao and who’s she trading with?

Practice killing yourself.
I see you lying on the forums for clout. Exaggerating for no other reason than to negate 98% of the community thinking that you’re some kind of special player who is just above and beyond everybody else.
That you somehow see through the matrix and see heros for what they really are unlike 99% of the rest of the community.
Quit lying to us, quit lying to yourself and stop trying to make excuses on why there shouldn’t be a buff for a character you’ve never played before.
The community has spoken. She’s still trash to play, which makes her unfun to play. She’s nothing more than Shaman, stripped of her faster heavies, blood trance, unblockable heavy attack, bash, predator’s mercy, second guaranteed top light, multi directional bleed feint, non-extremely telegraphed dodge heavies and heavy attacks (Borderline easiest to parry in the game on PKs end) and then throw in a riposte stab on guard break and a different zone that I honestly think is worse... oh yeah and minus some damage and stuff numbers andddddd..... Ta Dah! You’ve got a borderline useless character who is surviving in aesthetic alone.

So to reiterate, quit lying and don’t talk about things you clearly don’t know much about

Goat_of_Vermund
03-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Her starter heavy is 20/23, with the bleed, 31/34. The finisher is 27, 38 with the bleed, but you barely ever land it.

So, your chainstarter heavy is barely avarage in damage, low block damage and doesn't even start chains if hit. They are also quite slow.
And telling us all how to use deep gouge is like telling a raider how to use stunning tap and telling him he is fine and needs to practice.