PDA

View Full Version : Valk Bash recovery

Zombie.Face
03-27-2019, 09:40 PM
Why are the Valk bashes so easily punishable on dodge and other characters with bash can do it worry free? her only way to get damage is so easy to just dodge and gb.

Velentix
03-27-2019, 09:44 PM
Her recovery does need a buff, the fact that someone OOS can GB her after her sweep is a bit much.

Iscarikret
03-27-2019, 10:12 PM
The one way is make her bash unpunishable for gb, when opponent dodge for reaction like it works with Conq, but I think the better way is make her bash deal more damage, it will be fair, decent damage for decent risk and 1/3 stamina cost. My suggestion is additional 5dmg (of course heavies need buff too), the light after bash will do 18dmg, some people will disagree, but I think it is completely justified, it isn't a neutral bash, it punishable even for characters like Cent, HL, WL just 50/50 with free gb and light parry and it cost 12+15+6=33 stamina, for example WL neutral bash for 15dmg is unpunishable on reaction for characters without dodge-attacks and even on dodge-attacks can't always punish him, and it cost only 15+6=21.

Zombie.Face
03-29-2019, 07:55 AM
thanks for the feedback, for sure the valks bash should be on par with the others. I'm sick of getting gb on my bashes.. so stupid since she just sux as a character in many ways. she's fun to play and thats why i still play her but she needs some tweaks ubi, please don't be so slow on this. :/ i don't want another rework, just some recovery tweaks and a few things to make her feel viable.

Sweaty_Sock
03-29-2019, 09:20 AM
Her bash is unpunishable for GB, it counts towards combo and can be continued with a light sealing out the GB window.

The sweep is a thrreat like the wardens top heavy. Pretty bad move but the danger means the opponent has to pay attention (and this stresses their ability to focus on your other faster threats)