PDA

View Full Version : Question about Assassins Creed BH [Ending Spoilers]

Jjfd99
08-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Did anyone get what Minerva said while Desmond killed Lucy? I dont know what happened. Lol. I replayed it over and over, and didnt get it!

<span class="ev_code_RED"> added spoilers tag... - dom1999 </span>

Jexx21
08-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Jjfd99:
Did anyone get what Minerva said while Desmond killed Lucy? I dont know what happened. Lol. I replayed it over and over, and didnt get it!

Not Minerva, Juno.

DarthEzio55
08-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jjfd99:
welcome to the forums, and try to use spoiler tags in the title

naran6142
08-29-2011, 06:43 PM
well no one knows for sure what happened

*spoilers*

but i think it was confirmed that the apple force desmond to stab lucy(or make him think that he stabbed lucy) in order to push him over the edge so he would go into a coma and enter the black room

but we'll have to play revelations to find out for certain

AntiChrist7
08-30-2011, 02:49 AM
havent you turn subtitles on?

Search the ac wikia, it will be there soomewhere

LightRey
08-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jjfd99:

Not Minerva, Juno. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why is this little fact so hard for people to realize?

naran6142
08-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jjfd99:

Why is this little fact so hard for people to realize? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i can understand the mistake.

im not sure if juno introduced herself as juno but minerva did and was also mentioned by ezio

its not really a big mistake

Panfaun
08-30-2011, 10:14 PM
first up, Lucy might still be alive. Second here, Analyzing Brotherhood (http://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-brotherhood-ending-revelations-seb-84864/) this will explain all you need to know buddy, hope you enjoy it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Because nobody listened when Shaun said "TEMPLE OF JUNO" lol. But he only said it once, so oh well. Now he knows and he's more awesome for it.

jmk1999
08-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
welcome to the forums, and try to use spoiler tags in the title
fixed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
I made the mistake to, partly due to the fact that Minerva and Juno looked pretty similar to me.

LightRey
08-31-2011, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

im not sure if juno introduced herself as juno but minerva did and was also mentioned by ezio

its not really a big mistake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Even then they look absolutely nothing alike.

CRUDFACE
08-31-2011, 03:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Even then they look absolutely nothing alike. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's no big deal.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-31-2011, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

I had always seen Juno at a passing glance from a distance due to the conditions involved in me getting to the apple. You can't say the two don't look similar from a distance.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Person2.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Person1.jpg

Out of curiosity, can you identify them without lookin it up Rey?

LightRey
08-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

I had always seen Juno at a passing glance from a distance due to the conditions involved in me getting to the apple. You can't say the two don't look similar from a distance.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Person2.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Person1.jpg

Out of curiosity, can you identify them without lookin it up Rey? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, easily.
above is Juno, below is Minerva.
I'm not blind.

Animuses
08-31-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't know it was Juno at first, but I did know it was NOT Minerva. It's kind if obvious. Looks differently, sounds differently... Is it maybe, a different person? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Mind boggling stuff.

LightRey
08-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
I didn't know it was Juno at first, but I did know it was NOT Minerva. It's kind if obvious. Looks differently, sounds differently... Is it maybe a different person? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Mind boggling stuff.
Exactly. They wear different clothes, a different headdress, they have completely different faces, a different voice, but probably most importantly, a completely different attitude.

naran6142
08-31-2011, 09:38 AM
again this whole thing really isn't a big deal

now if someone thought ezio and altair were templars then it that would kinda matter

LightRey
08-31-2011, 09:43 AM

now if someone thought ezio and altair were templars then it that would kinda matter
Do you mean which one is which or what Juno said?
Either way it most certainly does matter. What Juno said is one of the most important parts of the entire storyline and which one is Juno and which one is Minerva is important, because they are the two goddesses that were rejected by Paris who instead chose to give the golden "apple of discord" to Venus.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-31-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm surprised at how clothing before you listed physical features Rey,... The idea is that that was something that was third or fourth on my list too. And someone like me who only had a passing glance at them,.... you might not reconize that it wasn't Minerva.

LightRey
08-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
I'm surprised at how clothing before you listed physical features Rey,... The idea is that that was something that was third or fourth on my list too. And someone like me who only had a passing glance at them,.... you might not reconize that it wasn't Minerva.
At no point during the game did I ever think that she was Minerva. The first encounter with her has a cutscene with a close-up of her face. It should be easy to see the difference just from that.

naran6142
08-31-2011, 10:45 AM

Either way it most certainly does matter. What Juno said is one of the most important parts of the entire storyline and which one is Juno and which one is Minerva is important, because they are the two goddesses that were rejected by Paris who instead chose to give the golden "apple of discord" to Venus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i meant which is which and being able to recognize off the spot

at this point we really dont know a whole lot of the back story of TWCB. so these mistake arent really that important..... yet anyways

LightRey
08-31-2011, 12:31 PM

Either way it most certainly does matter. What Juno said is one of the most important parts of the entire storyline and which one is Juno and which one is Minerva is important, because they are the two goddesses that were rejected by Paris who instead chose to give the golden "apple of discord" to Venus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at this point we really dont know a whole lot of the back story of TWCB. so these mistake arent really that important..... yet anyways </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is why it's worth discussing.

CRUDFACE
09-01-2011, 12:53 AM
I still want my Zeus to be there, but hey, lets see what aphrodite will bring us, right? lol

naran6142
09-01-2011, 07:20 AM

at this point we really dont know a whole lot of the back story of TWCB. so these mistake arent really that important..... yet anyways </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is why it's worth discussing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

alright you win rey

but lets just say, cuz we dont have a completely defined back story of TWCB, that if someone (especially someone new)
mixes up minreva and juno, we give a polite correction and move on. no need to point fingers for a simple mistake

i think thats fair...agreed?

LightRey
09-01-2011, 09:04 AM
alright you win rey

but lets just say, cuz we dont have a completely defined back story of TWCB, that if someone (especially someone new)
mixes up minreva and juno, we give a polite correction and move on. no need to point fingers for a simple mistake

i think thats fair...agreed?
The mistake gets kind of annoying if it's made repeatedly on the same forum with multiple threads about the subject.