PDA

View Full Version : Encylopedia, are there new assassins in it

Radman500
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
i don't have the book (yet)..but for the people that have it and have read it

are there "new" assassins in the encylopedia, like new in the sense they are not from any of the games, maybe from another media of AC etc..

like i know Aquilius and Shao Jun are in the encylopedia, are there other assassins that we have not seen in a game, and are from a different media, or just a new assassin that they added, for the sake of backstory and expansion to the universe

can you guys give me the names of these "new" assassins and there backstory

Radman500
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
i don't have the book (yet)..but for the people that have it and have read it

are there "new" assassins in the encylopedia, like new in the sense they are not from any of the games, maybe from another media of AC etc..

like i know Aquilius and Shao Jun are in the encylopedia, are there other assassins that we have not seen in a game, and are from a different media, or just a new assassin that they added, for the sake of backstory and expansion to the universe

can you guys give me the names of these "new" assassins and there backstory

Ultim4teSurviv4
11-27-2011, 11:32 PM
well besides the two you mention there is Nikolai Orelov. This is straight from the encyclopedia 1st paragraph "Born in the 19th century, Nikolai Orelov was a member of the Russian branch of the Assassin Brotherhood, which operated behind terrorist organisation Narodnaya Volya ("the people's Will"). He was also great grandfather to Daniel Cross."

It also has a brief mention of 2 modern day assassins but it is in relation to Daniel Cross as the encyclopedia is set out as a main character (in this case Daniel Cross) and then all his friends/allies and enemies so there is a fair bit of info on each "main" character then briefly on others who relate to them. Hope this helped.