PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] The time I had to beat to improve my leaderboard position wasn't my own

mtomato_
03-26-2019, 06:13 AM
I went to get platinum on Alcatraz, but soon found it to be unreasonably difficult to get green marks when passing checkpoints.
I hadn't tried to get a good time on this track yet, so I couldn't understand how I so easily got seconds behind my best time.

On the leaderboard I then saw this: https://imgur.com/KHfbBmg
My PB was faster than my time on the leaderboard. It didn't get recorded, which I guess was because I didn't beat the much faster time done by someone else.

When racing against my ghost, getting ahead was no problem at all, but I was still getting red marks.
After multiple restarts against my ghost, the time to beat suddenly changed to match my ghost.

I reloaded the track to see if the bug would appear again, and sure enough, the time to beat was again different from my leaderboard time, but this time it was much more reasonable, and so I was able to get my platinum time recorded.

jhop420
03-26-2019, 06:51 AM
This happened to me too.After I did the contract "The Bigger Rock" where the bike runs at 150% speed and got like a 40 sec run. The track icon on my map now shows a diamond medal for Alcatraz but the leaderboard shows my true time with a platinum. Now when I go back to the track my splits are from the crazy fast run with the 150% speed bike but my ghost is from my true run.

mtomato_
03-26-2019, 09:19 PM
I forgot I created a thread here.

So it was because of the 150% speed contract, and it was my run after all? At least it corrected itself after some time. Maybe I just imagined the... "splits" being different after I reloaded the track. (I'm not familiar with the word "split" used like that)

UbiCosmos
03-26-2019, 11:48 PM
Hey there mtomato_,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I'm going to move this to the Support forum, so our Support team can take a look into this.