PDA

View Full Version : McKinley Dam bug

TheComeUp2
03-26-2019, 04:52 AM
I've encountered a bug that is preventing me from 100% the game the only thing I need to do is take this stupid photo, but everytime I get there I'll stand on the tarp like you do to take any other pictures but the prompt won't show up even with the quest active. Please fix because it is truly irritating that I can't fully complete the game. Even on my other account it won't let me take the picture so please for the love of God fix this "game breaking" bug.

Ubi-Ginge
03-26-2019, 06:34 AM
Hey TheComeUp2
Would you be able to post a video showing this?
We can then pass this on to the game dev team to look deeper into.

TheComeUp2
03-26-2019, 09:01 PM
I managed to find a work around, the game was glitched and thought I was still in act 1 for some reason so I put the save on a USB and restarted and it fixed it. But another thing maybe you could bring across the team is trading skins because it's upsetting that I have to trade all my monstrous bison skins so I can have enough circuit boards to create the weapon that requires a bison skin. So what I'm trying to say is could you guys add something in that'll let us lower the amount of skins that we can trade in for ex. If I have 5 I could lower it to 4 etc.