PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Faction Challanges

TheSequacious
12-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Can anyone help me? I've completed all of the assassin faction challenges except for one. I have 12 assassins but the game only says I have 11 and there is no more recruit assassins anywhere. Please help.

Tessem
12-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Try entering your Assassin Den mission command center, you know, the place you ship your assassins off to foreign missions. Enter that and press "Manage Assassins" - this step should enable you to station one or more of your assassins in one of the Mediterranean cities, e.g Tripoli or Athens.

They will not be available for your callsign, so now you will have to recruit another person from the street.

This step worked for me.

Kytr
12-01-2011, 04:54 PM
You do need to have assassins that have reached level 10 and are available before you can do this.

fenderbender541
12-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Same problem here. I have twelve assassins all as high as they can go, but it still only says I have 11

nash_trickster
12-03-2011, 02:36 AM
That's because the 1st assassin in your roster is one you don't recruit yourself (Yusuf introduces him to you in the story)... Thus, you have only recruited 11 assassins when your roster counts 12.

You just need to assign one of your assassins to another city of the Mediterrannean to free a slot in your roster and then get a new recruit to unlock that challenge.

Pistol2011
12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm having the same issue. Even when you assign an assassin to a job in another place, they just have a clock below their picture and it's faded, you can't replace the assassin.
Can't get the 12/12

EDIT: Figured it out. Once on the map where you assign assassins to a job 'reclaim the city' 'defend the city' etc, on the bottom right it will say 'Manage Assassin' and you can send the assassin away to protect the city, opening up one of the slots for another. I get it now, took a bit of fiddling around though.

Tessem
12-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Funny thing, though, I mentioned it earlier in my post. But anyways, yeah, I have had a lot of friends not being able to work around this problem, so we figured out that stationing one/or more of the Assassins in the Mediterranean cities will fix it.

Kytr
12-13-2011, 09:08 AM
It also allows you to exert more control over the cities -- each assassin assigned to a city allows you to gain 10% more control over the city (from a base of 50%).