PDA

View Full Version : PS4 to PC

PEPPERSHADOW
03-23-2019, 09:24 PM
So I've been slowly moving over to PC gaming and been rebuying games I've played on my PlayStation, like with Far Cry Primal and Monster Hunter World through Steam.

I love Assassins Creed and have played every game, the last 2 games I have preordered through the Ubisoft store for my PS4.
If I rebuy it them on PC, would I be able to access my preorder content as I have both my steam and playstation accounts linked to Uplay, or are they completely separate except for points? Or would it work if I brought it directly from the PC Uplay store?

If they are completely separate except for the points, would exclusive preorder content be sync able in the future in case you do move platform?

UbiCosmos
03-24-2019, 01:36 AM
Hi there PEPPERSHADOW,

I believe that they are separate, and cannot be transferred between the two platforms since that content was gotten specifically for that platform. However it can be tricky depending on the certain items that you are referring too. Some are Uplay account based, while others are not. I believe that pre order content cannot be moved between two different platforms.

You can also reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) for more clarification. They will be able to give you a definitive answer. :)