PDA

View Full Version : New Flight Stick a Logitech EXTREME3D PRO

crash_of_1943
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I Recently purchased a new Flight Stick and my old one was a Saitek Cyborg3DGold...it had a problem as it would not control the Rudder and i hated to part with it....But i went shopping for a new one......seen one at Best Buy and it was a Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO..and I bought it BUT Not at BEST BUY....Normal Angle is Great...and the pad buttons are in the right spots....BUT If yer a *Lefty*......it has NO Provision for moving the Wrist Rest Pad...and BEST BUY did Not have the BEST BUY as it was $44.95.......Micro Center had the same stick for $29.99......and Thats a whole lots saved.
A Happy Logitech Owner
Crash_Of_43

crash_of_1943
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I Recently purchased a new Flight Stick and my old one was a Saitek Cyborg3DGold...it had a problem as it would not control the Rudder and i hated to part with it....But i went shopping for a new one......seen one at Best Buy and it was a Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO..and I bought it BUT Not at BEST BUY....Normal Angle is Great...and the pad buttons are in the right spots....BUT If yer a *Lefty*......it has NO Provision for moving the Wrist Rest Pad...and BEST BUY did Not have the BEST BUY as it was $44.95.......Micro Center had the same stick for $29.99......and Thats a whole lots saved.
A Happy Logitech Owner
Crash_Of_43

HellToupee
10-19-2005, 07:41 PM
I had one of those sticks started off great then deteriorated, started becoming random and spiking fully to theright at a slight move to the left etc couldnt keep it steady. Ive read many other ppl encounted the same problems chance urs will be fine but it usually craps out within the warrenty period anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif