PDA

View Full Version : bit ot: found a awsome book

fordfan25
12-27-2004, 11:37 PM
just lucked into a book at a local book shop. I dont know how old it is but it looks new. its called "CARRIER WAR aviation art of world war2" by Paul Stillwell. this maker i think is "FRIEDMAN/FAIRFAX". its one of those huge books a little bigger than a large labtop. its full of great art work and pictures. the wrighting is good also. it covers most everything carrier related from the sword fish fighter to the victory flyover. a very good book. i just thought id let some of you guys know who are into that sorta thing.

fordfan25
12-27-2004, 11:37 PM
just lucked into a book at a local book shop. I dont know how old it is but it looks new. its called "CARRIER WAR aviation art of world war2" by Paul Stillwell. this maker i think is "FRIEDMAN/FAIRFAX". its one of those huge books a little bigger than a large labtop. its full of great art work and pictures. the wrighting is good also. it covers most everything carrier related from the sword fish fighter to the victory flyover. a very good book. i just thought id let some of you guys know who are into that sorta thing.