PDA

View Full Version : help me i dont no how to upload this mission

LBSTR8CRUD
06-21-2011, 05:14 AM
i downloaded the downloadable content for my assasins creed on my xbox the extra mission where leonardo gets kidnaped and so on.... but i dont no how to start it ive finished the game but it dosent tell me how to play it ,,,can someone help me please otherwise its a waste of points ! (money) thank u

LBSTR8CRUD
06-21-2011, 05:14 AM
i downloaded the downloadable content for my assasins creed on my xbox the extra mission where leonardo gets kidnaped and so on.... but i dont no how to start it ive finished the game but it dosent tell me how to play it ,,,can someone help me please otherwise its a waste of points ! (money) thank u

Mutley_Rulz
06-21-2011, 05:20 AM
Did you actually install it, not just download? Not sure how DLC works with Xboxes.

If you did all the download process right, check your map, it should be marked with his loction as a <!>.

LBSTR8CRUD
06-21-2011, 05:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutley_Rulz:
Did you actually install it, not just download? Not sure how DLC works with Xboxes.

If you did all the download process right, check your map, it should be marked with his loction as a &lt;!&gt;. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i downloaded it it says this is complete then it says play now but wen i click play now it dont work like i have to do something else

Vasenkov
06-21-2011, 06:04 AM
Do you activate The Da Vinci Disappearance in UPlay for 0 UPoints?

CerealAssassin
06-21-2011, 06:07 AM
you just need to load your saved game like normal and look on your map, cant rememeber what the symbol is like but you should see it

LBSTR8CRUD
06-21-2011, 06:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerealAssassin:
you just need to load your saved game like normal and look on your map, cant rememeber what the symbol is like but you should see it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i do upload it but its the last misson where u stab lucy and it goes to the credits and i cant get back to the normal game....

LBSTR8CRUD
06-21-2011, 06:15 AM
still stuck hel me !

LaCava1
06-21-2011, 06:31 AM
You have to let the credits finish, then you go back to being Ezio. If not, you just repeat the last Desmond mission.
Then, find the Da Vinci Disappearance mission on the map, and play!

Have fun.