PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!

Zinmar
12-12-2004, 04:15 PM
I would like to take this moment and say thanks to all those who are and have worked on IL2 and it's decendants. I played Warbirds online for almost a year and overall I had a decent time with it. The fact that it cost almost $25 a month for the privaledge to fly got to be a sore point in my wallet. While it was fun....it wasn't so much fun that $300 a year to play was worth it.
I was introduced to IL2 thru the multi pack also with SH2 and Flanker. I am an avid player of SH2 (another topic), and decided to try IL2 and see what I thought. I played it for about 2 weeks and cancelled my subscription with Ientertainment. Skins made by folks are viewable by other players, not so with nameless. Customer Service is a Godsend compared to nameless (they charged my CC twice in one month and I never got the money back).
I honestly appreciate the effort you and your fellow workers have put and are still putting into the game. I'm a non-dogfighter, I take off and I come back down in flames. Give me a dive-bomber or a torp plane and I am a terror. So obviously I fly the Stuka, SBD and D3A1 amost exclusively (except when the squad I am with demands I fly a fighter). Hi Vultures Row!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif My one request is that you make the TBD a player flyable aircraft. I have seen in places that it will be AI, but that is in the list of few aircraft I will fly.
Again thanks and may all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Zinmar
12-12-2004, 04:15 PM
I would like to take this moment and say thanks to all those who are and have worked on IL2 and it's decendants. I played Warbirds online for almost a year and overall I had a decent time with it. The fact that it cost almost $25 a month for the privaledge to fly got to be a sore point in my wallet. While it was fun....it wasn't so much fun that $300 a year to play was worth it.
I was introduced to IL2 thru the multi pack also with SH2 and Flanker. I am an avid player of SH2 (another topic), and decided to try IL2 and see what I thought. I played it for about 2 weeks and cancelled my subscription with Ientertainment. Skins made by folks are viewable by other players, not so with nameless. Customer Service is a Godsend compared to nameless (they charged my CC twice in one month and I never got the money back).
I honestly appreciate the effort you and your fellow workers have put and are still putting into the game. I'm a non-dogfighter, I take off and I come back down in flames. Give me a dive-bomber or a torp plane and I am a terror. So obviously I fly the Stuka, SBD and D3A1 amost exclusively (except when the squad I am with demands I fly a fighter). Hi Vultures Row!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif My one request is that you make the TBD a player flyable aircraft. I have seen in places that it will be AI, but that is in the list of few aircraft I will fly.
Again thanks and may all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Steaky_361st
12-13-2004, 07:52 PM
I agree about the TBD (or at least A torpedo bomber like the Kate or Avenger). The TBD is being worked on as AI like you said, but idk about whether or not there is a cockpit in the works as well..