PDA

View Full Version : I thought of a little thing that would have added alot.

slo_1_2_3
11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Craters. As an object, maybe 3 or 4 different sizes, it would have added something you know....
I hate flying over an airfield or city Ihad just destroyed a mission or two back and seeing it all perfect and shiney. Just a thought.

slo_1_2_3
11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Craters. As an object, maybe 3 or 4 different sizes, it would have added something you know....
I hate flying over an airfield or city Ihad just destroyed a mission or two back and seeing it all perfect and shiney. Just a thought.

PBNA-Boosher
11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Craters can now be made through the use of the trench objects. All you need is a little creativity.

fabianfred
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
of course the craters caused by shell and bomb will cause a landing plane to lose its gear....but they don't last anywhere near long enough before they fade away

na85
11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
I think that's because in dogfight servers the first team to crater the other team's runways then has almost complete air superiority.

On poorly designed maps with only one airbase, this could be a major problem.

OD_
11-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Or it could be a way to win a map, it would make the teams think of base defence as well as offensive operations. Fairness doesn't need to come into it.

madsarmy
11-08-2007, 03:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OD_:
Or it could be a way to win a map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe then the bombers would get the fighter support. instead of them going off point whoring instead.

JG6_Oddball
11-08-2007, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
Craters can now be made through the use of the trench objects. All you need is a little creativity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont listen to boosher...he has never made a COOP in his life http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

S! boosher http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif