PDA

View Full Version : Fistfighting executions

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 07:52 AM
There is no way to initiate an executions streak while fistfighting, right? I was screwing around in the mercenaries hideout at the fighting ring, & was prompted by the game to do an execution streak - didn't think that was possible w/ fists. The only fist execution I'm aware of is when you're not in open combat & kill an unsuspecting guard (breaking neck, etc).

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 07:52 AM
There is no way to initiate an executions streak while fistfighting, right? I was screwing around in the mercenaries hideout at the fighting ring, & was prompted by the game to do an execution streak - didn't think that was possible w/ fists. The only fist execution I'm aware of is when you're not in open combat & kill an unsuspecting guard (breaking neck, etc).

itsamea-mario
12-21-2010, 07:55 AM
well you can do executions, but i'm not sure about streaks.
kicks help.

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 08:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
well you can do executions, but i'm not sure about streaks.
kicks help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Gotchya. Streaks like you can perform w/ sword/dagger/hidden blades are not possible that you know of, though, right?

itsamea-mario
12-21-2010, 08:09 AM
well, i don't think i've ever been able to chain together fist fighting executions.

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 08:18 AM
I know it won't let me string together unarmed executions without kicks between them.

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I know it won't let me string together unarmed executions without kicks between them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> So does this mean if I kick in between [] presses, Ezio will perform executions? Never knew that either - spent a ton of time unarmed in story mode, but always disarmed a guy & used his weapon for a while - never stuck w/ solely fists...

Inorganic9_2
12-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Only because the kick breaks their guard I think.

On a side note, I'm happy they made the fist combo "kills" more accessible this time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif It's awesome over-locking an elbow and then tripping someone during a fight!

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 08:51 AM
And kicking multiple times in a row knocks them down.

Black_Widow9
12-21-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=9011039408)

tyrce111
12-26-2010, 07:39 AM
if you do a fist execution then counter another attack straight after, its an instant KO