PDA

View Full Version : AHHH!? Help for "X marks the spot"

JailedHatter
11-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Ok. Just jumped to older Ezio. I go to talk to Mario and start X marks the spot. I put the apple on the little column and I have put the codexs in the proper formation to create the world map, but nothing happens. When I pause, It still says I need to put the codex in their proper place but their all there and in the right place. Help!!

JailedHatter
11-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Ok. Just jumped to older Ezio. I go to talk to Mario and start X marks the spot. I put the apple on the little column and I have put the codexs in the proper formation to create the world map, but nothing happens. When I pause, It still says I need to put the codex in their proper place but their all there and in the right place. Help!!

NuclearFuss
11-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Are you doing it in Eagle Vision, because if not that's your problem. Otherwise an easy way to line some of them up is when in Eagle Vision look for the pages with little Assassin logos and make sure they point upwards. That should help with a few. If that doesn't work there was one somewhere near the top right corner that looked right to me but needed spinning round.

Cobalt_Slayer
11-22-2009, 07:37 AM
I can't advance past this either

berad26
11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
sackboy411 is right i checked to see if they were facing up and i found the one in america on mine was down, fixed it and it finished

nicky117
11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
i know this happened to me too, i was just messing around and i got it after 10 minutes, theres a square in asia that is wrong which if turned upside down makes it complete [weird http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif]

pat_122
12-04-2009, 09:15 AM
im playin assasins creed 2 nd im tryin to finish the codex pages but i have no clue on wat to do with the pages and im in dire need for some help

IV_trailer
12-04-2009, 11:04 AM
@pat_122: Its the modern world map. Try to make america on the left, Europe somewhere in the middle and asia on the right.

elaine8405
12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
The one page that gave me a problem was located off the south-east coast of South America. There's an island that's easy to have in the wrong position. Someone elsewhere on the board pointed it out and once I rotated the page, it clicked and went to a cutscene.

AvioNNN
12-05-2009, 08:03 PM
oks yall, ive gone into eagle vision and all of my assassin markings are rightside up, but nothing is happening. everythings in the right place. is there somebody i need to talk to?

AvioNNN
12-05-2009, 08:06 PM
OH nvm, i rotated a part of NW EU and got it

cristinahaq
12-09-2009, 01:54 AM
I am stuck on X marks the spot, what do you do on the codex pages? what do you make?

remmus64
12-09-2009, 02:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristinahaq:
I am stuck on X marks the spot, what do you do on the codex pages? what do you make? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

use eagel vision and you will see that there is a hidden pattern on the pages, rotate the codex pages until it form a world map, you know if you done it right if you hear the "****" you get when completing a mission and you lose the option to rotate the pages.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
12-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I spent ages on it too. It's a segment in Asia I had wrong. It looked perfectly fine, but of course it wasn't. I had to rotate it. Weird. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

HiThErE2k10
02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
i dont have a clue ive been sat hear for about 1 halfhour still carnt do it your just lucky if u can do it

shimpaku
02-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow!! After doing all of those damnable Glyphs I found the Codex wall to be the easiest! I honestly can't see what is so difficult about it?

HINT: Do the outside ones first as they contain a "frame". After that, if you can't do it you had best go back to grammar school for 2nd grade geography! lol Just remember to use your eagle vision though while solving it.

cristinahaq
02-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Ha ha ha...

Dear friend,

Thank you so much for your reply, I have to
tell you the one playing the game is my young son Musti and he is 9 years old, he is really into this game but can't get to the final stage.

Can you help him more?

Sincerely yours,

Cristina

P.S. Can you send a picture of the way its supossed to be?

shimpaku
02-02-2010, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristinahaq:
Ha ha ha...

Dear friend,

Thank you so much for your reply, I have to
tell you the one playing the game is my young son Musti and he is 9 years old, he is really into this game but can't get to the final stage.

Can you help him more?

Sincerely yours,

Cristina

P.S. Can you send a picture of the way its supossed to be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm... the first question that comes to mind is how he then solving the Glyphs as some of them are real brain twisters! Then again, one does not have to solve them.

Anyway, here is a link as to how the Codex wall should look.
SPOILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qc8pPZ5GTA

shimpaku
02-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Just a follow up here. It seems rather odd to me as to some of the questions being repetitively asked here! Seeing that everyone here, most obviously, has a computer, most, NOT all, of the questions can be answered by doing a simple search on Google!

As an example, if you type in “codex” on Google you immediately get a drop down menu saying, “codex wall”! The same goes for many of the other questions here that can easily, and immediately, be answered by simply using Google! Other than that, this site is of extreme value when it pertains to certain other questions that would be difficult, if not impossible, to have answered on a search engine. I just happen to own and run two forum sites we get many repetitious questions that could very easily be answered if people just took a moment to Google for the answer first. It took me exactly 3 seconds to get the above link as to what the Codex wall looks like! You all have a computer; Google is free and extremely functional, so, why not make use of it?