PDA

View Full Version : Things we would like to see in the PC version

guipit
11-24-2009, 01:21 AM
I'm almost done with the game and I felt a few modifications would make it better.

1.We should be able to assign what item is hotkeyed with the dpad not just the default longsword medicine etc

2.We should be able to unequip armor in the villa. I didn't like the pauldrons and the chest armor it was too high profile looking.

3.We should be able to leave our weapons in the villa. Again it looks too high profile for me.

4.Disarming shouldn't give you the weapon permanently. You could get rid of your weapon through the Brutes special attack but after disarming another guard equipped with a sword or mace you can't drop it anymore.

guipit
11-24-2009, 01:21 AM
I'm almost done with the game and I felt a few modifications would make it better.

1.We should be able to assign what item is hotkeyed with the dpad not just the default longsword medicine etc

2.We should be able to unequip armor in the villa. I didn't like the pauldrons and the chest armor it was too high profile looking.

3.We should be able to leave our weapons in the villa. Again it looks too high profile for me.

4.Disarming shouldn't give you the weapon permanently. You could get rid of your weapon through the Brutes special attack but after disarming another guard equipped with a sword or mace you can't drop it anymore.

m3rcer
11-24-2009, 01:30 AM
I just completed AC2 on PS3.

My first thought of a PC addition would be an option to switch to first person perspective with use of the pistol.

Another is the voice selection option:

I'd like to witness all the future (Desmond era) dialogue as it is presented in English, while the past is featured in full Italian with subtitles.

guipit
11-24-2009, 06:12 AM
This one is essential

5.Please make it compatible with a USB controller like in AC1.

Jobbigt45
11-24-2009, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m3rcer:
Another is the voice selection option:

I'd like to witness all the future (Desmond era) dialogue as it is presented in English, while the past is featured in full Italian with subtitles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Isn't that possible already? Epic fail.

They have to fix that, otherwise I'll have to wait for a mod until I can play the game.

gohanks10
11-24-2009, 06:51 AM
i think that they should add full rome city and the south of florence

DeSabellis
11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gohanks10:
i think that thy should add full rome city and the south of florence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why on Earth would you want what was said to be in the game?

gohanks10
11-24-2009, 10:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeSabellis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gohanks10:
i think that they should add full rome city and the south of florence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why on Earth would you want what was said to be in the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

because they aren't playble in the game, i heard that you can't explore this areas.

guipit
11-29-2009, 11:52 PM
6. You should be able to quick travel in the same city with the quick travel booth.

Typhonahriman
11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm all for the idea to unequip armor and weapons. I agree that it looks too high profile, and i should be able to upgrade my villa without making the game so easy.

1. For me, I don't buy the idea that I'm the only person in a city that is ever wanted. There should be posters and heralds that can give you missions to find and beat up/kill other notorious people for a reward (maybe even reduce your own notoriety).

2. I also noticed that it's possible to have everything (weapons, armor, pouches etc.) by sequence 9, which really ruins the whole 'character progression' for me. There should be at least one more armor set, and about 5 added weapons, and hold off on giving Altair's armor until right near the end, to give the feel that you're getting something really epic, and not just being given god mode half way through.

3. Lastly, add a few small maps, or maybe just one cool assassin tomb (so you can give Altair's armor later in the game).

Anyway, those are my 3 ideas, and it's not a big ask at all. I personally think we (the PC gamers) deserve much more, but I know we're not going to get it, so I'm trying to be 'fair'.

mistamonkey
12-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Please have it so that there are more texts in the game. I have refrained from finishing the Auditore Crypt tomb because I would not be able to read the history again. It would be nice to atleast be able to visit again to read the writings.

Reznovish
12-10-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't want to see specific things in the PC version....I just want to see it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

justinoneill2
12-13-2009, 05:13 AM
i thnik in my appion you sohuld be able to unequip armor and weapons coz you dont look like wot the normal person would wear and in reality you would be spoted ezyly and i think they should make hid the weapons or just have a another suit that looks like a civilien suit so it doesnt make you stand out

psysko
12-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Uhmm you can replay tombs its in the DNA area and you go to secret locations and then the replay button is there Mistamonkey this is sadly only there for all secondary missions as well but not for story

phil.llllll
12-16-2009, 07:14 PM
What I want - DX11 support with tessellation and displacement mapping (okay so it won't happen but proper DX10 support would be nice).

Also, better textures and less pop in.

Maermaethor
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I want it to come out soon, or come out with the DLC included.

Mr.Braag
12-17-2009, 06:08 PM
I hope the PC version comes with the two DLC. Considering we have to wait so long after the console version it would be fair. And by the time PC version gets released both of the DLC is all ready released so it would be really lame to buy the game and buy the DLC separately again...

Unless Ubisoft decides to shaft PC gamers again and not release the DLC on PC like they did with PoP http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Jedted
12-29-2009, 05:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m3rcer:
I'd like to witness all the future (Desmond era) dialogue as it is presented in English, while the past is featured in full Italian with subtitles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This i'd really like to see patched into the game. I tried playing with the Italian VO but it was just too weird hearing Desmond and Lucy speaking Italian.