PDA

View Full Version : No response from Ubisoft Support after the stated 48 hours.

CallMeAri
03-16-2019, 11:01 AM
Do the guys over at Ubisoft support only work one day a week or something?

I asked for a refund of the standard edition of Division 2 so I can purchase the Ultimate edition. No response from them. Why claim 48 hour response when you guys can't live up to it?

MuanthuunJP
03-16-2019, 01:04 PM
I am having issues too. Long story short, they only offer their store in Japanese when you live in Japan. So, the game was purchased without me being able to enter the 20% coupon and without me finalizing. It has my card info cause I purchased Far Cry 5 earlier this year. I simply want the transaction reversed so I can weight my options correctly with the versions and applying the discount. I was trying to check costs on the store, since I wanted to ensure tax as being accounted for.

Anyway, heard from a rep, provided the info within 3 minutes of request and now 10 hours later silence. So silly that these simple issues take so long to resolve. I just emaiedl a lot of Ubi executives and Ubi Japan directly to express my concern. BTW, I did not download the game after the transaction went through. Did you?

Ubi-Cupcake
03-19-2019, 07:07 AM
Hey CallMeAri & MuanthuunJP! Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten responses yet. Our team responds to every ticket that comes through. Would you kindly provide your ticket numbers to look into?

CallMeAri
03-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Hello Cupcake,

My ticket number is 08286002. Thank you in advance for handling it.

SamXD27
03-25-2019, 09:20 PM
48 hours... well I{m waiting 4 days and no reply too...
I bought a digital version of assassins creed 9 days ago, and I{m receive NOTHING....
Almost ready for legal action... shame

matt12455
03-25-2019, 09:46 PM
I have been waiting for four days now to get a game I purchased. Absolutely no help from Ubisoft, even though they immediately took my money. No game and no response.

andydiv2
03-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Been waiting 12 days so far with no response. Can anyone beat that?

bbatteiger
03-27-2019, 02:07 AM
Like the others, they charged my charge card right away when I ordered on March 21 and I have gotten NOTHING.
They are not being responsive on the support ticket # 08409449. I have not had this bad of service in a long time from any company.
The one response I got was odd and said something like if you don't get an email about your order soon then get back with us. Wow, How long does it take!!
This is really crazy. I kind of expect some sort of extra compensation to make up for this mistake at this point.

roof0208
03-27-2019, 02:24 AM
I made my refund ticket on March 9...still no response.

CallMeAri
03-27-2019, 03:34 AM
Yeah, this is shocking. Clear case of either a very inefficient support system where the support staff have multiple jobs because my talk with the actual support staff chat on their website seems like they can't do much apart from talk. They have to ask others to look into it. So stupid. Whats even worse is that we wouldn't have this issue if it was on steam. They are on to it.

CallMeAri
03-27-2019, 12:57 PM
Update from my end. I have contacted the Ubisoft support chat team. They have contacted the store team and will issue a refund in 2 days approx.

My advice to your, friends. Is to try and contact the chat support directly via your tickets and get in touch with them. I dealt with Mehdi on both times and he is a top bloke. It's not the chat support team that deals with the bigger issues so please treat them with respect and they will lobby on your behalf as they did for me.

The_Mighty_Nex
03-30-2019, 01:38 PM
48 hour response lol that is actually really funny.

I ordered a game over 2 weeks ago (March 15th) and still no sign of it. Last heard from them on Monday 25th where they started the correspondence with,

Thank you for getting back to us.
Allow me to start by apologising for the time that we have taken to get back to you on this ticket.

Since Monday the 25th (now Sat 30th) still no game and no further correspondence.

At this point I too require a full refund for the Gold Edition of Division 2