PDA

View Full Version : ACB: Game Engine!!!

asifah30
10-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi guys..!!
I just want to know that is Ubi using same game engine in ACB, as was in AC2?? Because i have a PC where i can play Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands which is built on AC2 game engine. So if Ubi is using same game engine then i would be able to play ACB on my PC.
PC Specs
Core2Due 2.0
Ram 4GB
Chipset graphic with shadderd model 3.0
and other default hardware

asifah30
10-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi guys..!!
I just want to know that is Ubi using same game engine in ACB, as was in AC2?? Because i have a PC where i can play Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands which is built on AC2 game engine. So if Ubi is using same game engine then i would be able to play ACB on my PC.
PC Specs
Core2Due 2.0
Ram 4GB
and other default hardware

EscoBlades
10-15-2010, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asifah30:
Hi guys..!!
PC Specs
Core2Due 2.0
Ram 4GB
and other default hardware </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is effectively the same Anvil engine that was used in AC2. They have updated it to allow for netcoding (multiplayer) and some added graphical effects.

Mr_Shade
10-15-2010, 06:05 AM
The PC specs needed may well be similar, however til they are officially announced, it's only a guess..

The engine has been tweaked though, how that reflects on hardware demands, still needs to be seen - it may well fun fine on your current hardware, but best to wait and see.

AnthonyA85
10-15-2010, 08:54 AM
I don't see the system specs for the pc version bieng any different from AC2.

My system has a Q6600 Quad-core, and 2 GB of Ram, and a ATI Radeon HD 3800, and I can run both AC1 and 2 with all settings on High/Ultra.

So i really don't think ACB will be different.

asifah30
10-15-2010, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
I don't see the system specs for the pc version bieng any different from AC2.

My system has a Q6600 Quad-core, and 2 GB of Ram, and a ATI Radeon HD 3800, and I can run both AC1 and 2 with all settings on High/Ultra.

So i really don't think ACB will be different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats good.....!!! i can't wait, just want it right now...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But i am surprise that Ubi didn't announce the exact date for PC.....i saw Q12011 on gamespot.com

AnthonyA85
10-15-2010, 11:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asifah30:

Thats good.....!!! i can't wait, just want it right now...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But i am surprise that Ubi didn't announce the exact date for PC.....i saw Q12011 on gamespot.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'll most likely be early-late March