PDA

View Full Version : Last Seal too good for its home... HELP!!!

DarkEternal1983
05-03-2010, 03:51 PM
i got the last seal but it will not go in its place... anyway one walks up to it it will not register... like if the statue is not there... i lined up and everything but nothing... i had them even before finishing sequence 9 where one has access to the final tomb... i figured it was because i didnt have all the other armors finished- missing 1 part on last armor... so finished sequence 9 got the last part but still nothing... Glitch maybe? please help...

DarkEternal1983
05-03-2010, 03:51 PM
i got the last seal but it will not go in its place... anyway one walks up to it it will not register... like if the statue is not there... i lined up and everything but nothing... i had them even before finishing sequence 9 where one has access to the final tomb... i figured it was because i didnt have all the other armors finished- missing 1 part on last armor... so finished sequence 9 got the last part but still nothing... Glitch maybe? please help...

DarkEternal1983
05-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Also why the opportunity to have so much money and nothing to buy... i have over 1 million 'F'... just wondering....

JohnConnor2012
05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Does sound like a glitch - after all, you knew how to place the other 5 seals.

Six_Gun
05-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I ran into a bug that was reported on the console version whereby I was stuck in the Auditore cape cutscene loop after placing the last of the feathers in the box.

I got out of it by going to the Ubi Launcher temp folder where backup saves are stored, changing it to detail list view where it shows their time and date, and trying one save at a time by renaming it to 1.save to replace the game save until I found the one just before the 100 feathers checkpoint.

Other than that, this time when I placed the last of the feathers in the box, I switched to plain cape first, vs the Vemetian cape. Then it worked and I wasn't stuck anymore. So there is actually a way to go back to a previous checkpoint before you got stuck and hope it will play properly, but it can take a bit of time via trial and error finding the right one.

Ru1986
05-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Never encountered this Xbox or Ps3 mate?

DarkEternal1983
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
i guess i'm just gifted at finding glitches... lol!!!! maybe i should apply for a job... LOL!!!! i have found 3 other glitches... that ended in my death during assassination proses... and had to do it all over again.... i guess i'll just finish the game like this and then start a new game later... is there any issues in finishing the game without the altair armor? please advise ...

JohnConnor2012
05-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Don't think there is. The next armour set down is almost as tough and there really is no benefit (on PC anyway) of not having 100% completion.