PDA

View Full Version : What if you don't get full synchronization?

vorenus73
02-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Is it a big deal if you don't fully synchronize on a mission? I just got the game yesterday and finished the mission where you explore the ruins of the Romulus temple (home of the wolf people gang). To get 100% synch I had to complete it in 8 mins. Is it worth it to do it over again? Do I miss anything if I don't?

vorenus73
02-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Is it a big deal if you don't fully synchronize on a mission? I just got the game yesterday and finished the mission where you explore the ruins of the Romulus temple (home of the wolf people gang). To get 100% synch I had to complete it in 8 mins. Is it worth it to do it over again? Do I miss anything if I don't?

Razrback16
02-18-2011, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vorenus73:
Is it a big deal if you don't fully synchronize on a mission? I just got the game yesterday and finished the mission where you explore the ruins of the Romulus temple (home of the wolf people gang). To get 100% synch I had to complete it in 8 mins. Is it worth it to do it over again? Do I miss anything if I don't? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only real impact you'll see over the course of the game are the Cristina missions that will unlock depending on your synchronization % throughout the game. I'd say as long as you complete around ~70% or more of your missions with 100% synch, you'll unlock all of the Cristina missions throughout the game.

Edit: And just to add some numbers to help you. If you check your overall synchronization with the game, there are 5 Cristina missions overall. They unlock at 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75% overall synchronization.

iN3krO
02-18-2011, 08:54 AM
i've checked this "cristina missions", and i think ubisoft did a good work at that :O they made ezio with ac2 skins and not with the ac:b one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

and ofc u understand better ezio's story..

vorenus73
02-18-2011, 12:40 PM
thanks for the answers guys. i think ill forego completing this mission in 8 mins, as long as 100% isn't required. i have read about it and you have to zoom thru the level to do that.. when i play this game i like to take my time.

RebeccaLH
02-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Dont try and complete it in 8 minutes if it isnt fun to do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif