PDA

View Full Version : Skills vanishing and more

M1cr0ft
03-15-2019, 09:48 AM
I'm having issues when deploying skills. Was doing the Rescue President mission and I deployed Turret and drone and both disappeared and I died. This happens a lot and it's rare that they work at all.

There are still sound issues and voices being cut off. But it's better than it was after the patch yesterday.

Still, it feels like 3 days early access means last Beta Test. I bet there will be another patch soon.

M1cr0ft
03-15-2019, 09:51 AM
Oh and also, Enemy levelling seems off Level 15 enemies pummelling me in seconds at level 21 ans it takes 3 shots with a Classic M44 Carbine where it should take 1 at their level compared to mine.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 12:55 PM
Hey M1cr0ft!

Thanks for reporting this to us, I can confirm I have reported that skills are vanishing for some players and we will investigate this further.

We appreciate your feedback on damage scaling too and your experience with sound cut off :)

M1cr0ft
03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
@Ubi-Bandicoot (https://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2357417-Ubi-Bandicoot) Thank you. I just had another issue too. I teamed up with 4 others and on opening doors to continue a mission, the game crashed and returned to the xbox one x home screen.

Thanks again, and great work on the game, so much better than D1.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear that, do you know if any of the members were using drones at the time this happened?

We are investigating crash to dashboard reports on Xbox too, just so you're aware.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it :D

M1cr0ft
03-16-2019, 11:32 AM
No idea to be honest, but since the server reboot yesterday, all seems fine now.