PDA

View Full Version : Barber changed my character sex

markgum912
03-15-2019, 04:18 AM
Recruited the barber when to the white house to see barber pressed x on xbox one at the mirror made no changes to my character backed out. After backing out my character went from a white Male to a black female

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Recruited the barber when to the white house to see barber pressed x on xbox one at the mirror made no changes to my character backed out. After backing out my character went from a white Male to a black female

Hey mark,

Sorry to hear you experienced this. we are investigating reports of this at the moment.

Can you let me know some more info, if you can't remember some of it that's no worries:

- What model of Xbox do you have?
- What level was your character?
- Did you use the barber straight after recruiting them?
- How long did you spend looking at the different options before backing out?

markgum912
03-16-2019, 06:18 AM
I have the xbox one x. My character was somewhere between level 10 and 13. yes I visited the barber at the White House immediately after recruiting him spent maybe 3 seconds looking at the options didn't select any of them backed out ran outside the white house that's when I noticed my character skin tone and sex changed

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-16-2019, 09:20 AM
I have the xbox one x. My character was somewhere between level 10 and 13. yes I visited the barber at the White House immediately after recruiting him spent maybe 3 seconds looking at the options didn't select any of them backed out ran outside the white house that's when I noticed my character skin tone and sex changed

Thanks a lot for getting back to me on that, we really appreciate it :)

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if you have time to do so, as this fixed this for another issue but we can't confirm if this will definitely work.

Apologies again this happened, i'll make sure to get back to you here if we have any further questions!

markgum912
03-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Already uninstalled and reinstalled that fixed the game crashing issue I had. it didn't fix my character though. I don't want to make a second character and for now I'm telling all my friends not to visit the barber so this doesn't happen to them

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Already uninstalled and reinstalled that fixed the game crashing issue I had. it didn't fix my character though. I don't want to make a second character and for now I'm telling all my friends not to visit the barber so this doesn't happen to them

No worries, thanks for confirming that.

I totally understand where you're coming from, i'd log a support ticket just so we have a record on there for the future if you don't mind doing that: https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New

Reloadification
03-16-2019, 02:13 PM
I have encountered a similar problem. I am playing on an Xbox One S. Character level 4. When I started up the game after the patch just an hour ago or so. When I logged into the game my characters skin color had changed from white to black. Iím wondering if thereís a fix to this, thanks!

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-16-2019, 02:27 PM
I have encountered a similar problem. I am playing on an Xbox One S. Character level 4. When I started up the game after the patch just an hour ago or so. When I logged into the game my characters skin color had changed from white to black. I’m wondering if there’s a fix to this, thanks!

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the info.

All I can recommend at this time is to log a support ticket via https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and keep an eye out for news on this going forward, sorry I don't have more information at this time

Reloadification
03-16-2019, 04:54 PM
I just logged in now and everything is back to normal. No need to apologize, all is well. I appreciate the quick response. Thank you.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 09:28 AM
I just logged in now and everything is back to normal. No need to apologize, all is well. I appreciate the quick response. Thank you.

Okay very happy to hear that :D

Thanks for letting us know and no worries!

kyushinryu30
03-21-2019, 03:50 PM
I created my character white and i was almost to the end game and after the patch he turned black..destroyed my experience and immersion into the game.. i have been a loyal division player every since the first game came out.. plz fix this

Zamil_AlQhTaNi
04-01-2019, 09:51 PM
I was very tired to do my character

And today morning I discovered that the face and body were completely changed

I have been the chosen face number 3 and you can know this and I do not lie

This is the second character I work with and I get the same problem

And i have reached the level 456
For the second time

I beg you, why do I get this thing?

I am a person who loves this game and I can not play and my character has been changed

It has been changed very ugly

Please i want my character back