PDA

View Full Version : Constant Delta-03 Disconnects

Splodging
03-14-2019, 11:26 PM
Every since the patch today for Xbox One (14-March) I have been getting constant Delta-03 disconnects anywhere from 5-60 seconds into a play session making the game completely unplayable.

I followed the trouble shooting steps posted around:

Restart Division 2
Restart Xbox
Restart Router
Forward Ports for Division 2
Turned off firewall

None of these has made any difference. I was able to play yesterday with no issue and there is no issue locally with my internet connection, other games and services are working as expected.

What's the deal?

slim2511
03-15-2019, 04:33 AM
I'm dealing with the same issue. I have tried everything you have on your list too.
Until today I had only dealt with an occasional crash, but now the game delta-03 disconnects nearly right away.

Have you been able to find a solution?

slim2511
03-15-2019, 05:39 AM
Just a heads up... I've been playing for over an hour or so now. The last thing I did was I cleared my local save data in the xbox settings menu. Not sure if it was the fix, but it's worth a try.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 10:04 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting this to us, when this thread was made a large amount of new players would have started to play due to the general release opening, which may have caused these disconnects.

Please let us know if you play today and experience anything similar.

If it does, you could try the steps slim posted as it appeared to work for him :)

Evilkeo
03-15-2019, 11:20 AM
Hi, I am getting the constant disconnect Delta-03 issue now. I am playing in Australia with 2 New Zealand friends in a group. We were in the control room of the
Viewpoint Museum settlement mission. It may or may not be relevant, but it started moments after redeeming a reward and activating the current challenges through the Ubisoft app on an iphone. After completing the mission, it was still occurring, I left the group and still disconnected while in solo and after soft resetting the Xbox One. I'll try again in the morning.

RicanRaider85
03-15-2019, 11:36 AM
I have actually had this issue since launch pretty much. Never an issue in the Division 1 for me and Iíve tried everything.

RicanRaider85
03-16-2019, 02:11 PM
Still no improvement to my constant Delta-03 disconnect issues

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-16-2019, 02:35 PM
If you're experiencing constant disconnects i'd recommend to try the steps here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000038828

If you see no improvements after this, please make a support ticket via https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and attach a screenshot of your forwarded ports so we can check this out.