PDA

View Full Version : Il-2 freeezes after choosing QMB

btasm
04-30-2011, 08:19 AM
I've had no problems with Il-2 until now. For some unexplained reason, after choosing QMB the game freezes and I need to go to task manager to exit out. I have made no changes to Il-2, with the exception of adding a couple of skins, since last using it. I've removed the skins, which I don't think were the cause, but the problem persists. Any idea how to correct this?

Thanks.

btasm
04-30-2011, 08:19 AM
I've had no problems with Il-2 until now. For some unexplained reason, after choosing QMB the game freezes and I need to go to task manager to exit out. I have made no changes to Il-2, with the exception of adding a couple of skins, since last using it. I've removed the skins, which I don't think were the cause, but the problem persists. Any idea how to correct this?

Thanks.

btasm
04-30-2011, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by btasm:

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Addendum: Il2 1946.

USN_Saw
05-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Myself and a few of my squad mates have the same problem. Mine occured after patching to 4.10.

I have no fix but hope it will be addressed in the next patch...

M_Gunz
05-01-2011, 02:33 AM
The problem could be corrupted files. I had to get 4.10 downloaded twice because the first was corrupt.