PDA

View Full Version : New DLC, 2 MB why?

Turinrp
12-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Why did you do this, ubisoft? Sell 2 MB of "nothing", The characters were already on the disc aren't they??? Why do you sell 2 MB for only $4.00???

xCr0wnedNorris
12-13-2011, 11:02 PM
'Cause they wanted more money. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

LordWolv
12-13-2011, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
'Cause they wanted more money. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

LightRey
12-14-2011, 02:50 AM
Also to keep the fans entertained while they're working on AC3.

ProdiGurl
12-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Why does anyone care what Ubi puts out if they aren't interested in it?
I don't care what they sell or offer, it's their franchise and their prerogative and I hope people like whatever they get.

To me it's like asking a store why they sell items that you don't care about.... or already have.
The store doesn't exist only for you/me.

Krayus Korianis
12-14-2011, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
I don't care what they sell or offer, it's their franchise and their prerogative and I hope people like whatever they get.

To me it's like asking a store why they sell items that you don't care about.... or already have.

I think the real issue is... 320 MSP / W/E it is in money, would mean a slightly higher content output than stuff that's already on the disk.

New maps and stuff like that. Which I can understand tbh. Look at AC:B and the Da Vinci Disappearance. over 1 GB of data for 800 points. But what'd it come with? New MP chars, new modes and I believe a new map or so and also the SP DLC.

Now half of that is MP and the other half is SP. Maps, Modes and Chars for MP and just a restored sequence for SP.

I actually expected more for 320 MSP and just a 2MB download :|

ProdiGurl
12-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:

I think the real issue is... 320 MSP / W/E it is in money, would mean a slightly higher content output than stuff that's already on the disk.

New maps and stuff like that. Which I can understand tbh. Look at AC:B and the Da Vinci Disappearance. over 1 GB of data for 800 points. But what'd it come with? New MP chars, new modes and I believe a new map or so and also the SP DLC.

Now half of that is MP and the other half is SP. Maps, Modes and Chars for MP and just a restored sequence for SP.

I actually expected more for 320 MSP and just a 2MB download :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

K, that would be some fair criticism, maybe I was misunderstanding the actual complaint...
even still, if it's not what someone wants, just skip it & wait for the SP or whatever.

I've just been noticing how much bashing & criticism has been going on around this forum the past week or 2 and it almost seems to be contagious like a virus lol

I think that's more my issue overall, it's just something I've been noticing - being so close to Christmas, it's a downer after awhile.
But that's just me
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

LightRey
12-14-2011, 03:20 AM
I don't even get why we're complaining about stuff we can choose to buy or not.

Rakudaton
12-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

I think the main thing is that the content is apparently on the disk already and we're paying to unlock it. I know you can choose to buy it or not, but to me it seems faintly outrageous. You can either think of it as Ubi charging for additional content, OR as Ubi witholding content that's already there and making you pay extra for the full game.

But you raise a valid point. I think I shall exercise my right not to buy.

LightRey
12-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I think the main thing is that the content is apparently on the disk already and we're paying to unlock it. I know you can choose to buy it or not, but to me it seems faintly outrageous. You can either think of it as Ubi charging for additional content, OR as Ubi witholding content that's already there and making you pay extra for the full game.

But you raise a valid point. I think I shall exercise my right not to buy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is that the case though? I can easily imagine simple character models and their properties being 2MB.

MaKaVeLiTL
12-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Turinrp:
Why did you do this, ubisoft? Sell 2 MB of "nothing", The characters were already on the disc aren't they??? Why do you sell 2 MB for only $4.00???
What do you expect? The preorder outfits are already on the disc WHICH WE ALREADY BOUGHT but have to pay extra for codes to unlock stuff on a disc we own. Surely this breaks some sort of law?

ProdiGurl
12-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turinrp:
What do you expect? The preorder outfits are already on the disc WHICH WE ALREADY BOUGHT but have to pay extra for codes to unlock stuff on a disc we own. Surely this breaks some sort of law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not illegal, you aren't forced to buy anything and if they add some content on our disks that they purposely intend to be unlockable by buying it, I don't see how that's illegal either?

It's basically creating something that they include (maybe for convenience of not having to go thru any Download process?), but lock it up for purchase.

LightRey
12-14-2011, 04:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turinrp:
What do you expect? The preorder outfits are already on the disc WHICH WE ALREADY BOUGHT but have to pay extra for codes to unlock stuff on a disc we own. Surely this breaks some sort of law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Even if that would be the case, I don't see how it would be wrong. Are you saying it'd be better if they'd taken it off and asked the same price, for which the only difference would be that the people who then bought the DLC had to download more?

Rakudaton
12-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Is that the case though? I can easily imagine simple character models and their properties being 2MB.

Yeah, it's possible you're right -- that's why I said "apparently". My technical knowledge is... um... limited... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif But it seems to me that 2MB isn't outrageously small for this sort of DLC. In fact, one would expect an unlocking code to be a few kilobytes, nothing more.

If it turns out they ARE on the disk, that's clearly not illegal or anything. Wrong -- that's a different matter. It's actually a pretty interesting ethical conundrum when you think about it. I still can't work out if it's an ok thing to do or not...

LightRey
12-14-2011, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Yeah, it's possible you're right -- that's why I said "apparently". My technical knowledge is... um... limited... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif But it seems to me that 2MB isn't outrageously small for this sort of DLC. In fact, one would expect an unlocking code to be a few kilobytes, nothing more.

If it turns out they ARE on the disk, that's clearly not illegal or anything. Wrong -- that's a different matter. It's actually a pretty interesting ethical conundrum when you think about it. I still can't work out if it's an ok thing to do or not... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well if we're going there. Why are we even paying money for something that's basically information? In a sense it's basically like paying money for knowing someone's name.

wapikas
12-14-2011, 05:08 AM

I believe it's not possible. In batman arkham city I got one exclusive preorder batsuit DLC which was 33 mb, so it seems that ubisoft is just milking it's fanbase.

Mr_Shade
12-14-2011, 05:25 AM

If it turns out they ARE on the disk, that's clearly not illegal or anything. This is my personal opinion, not ubisofts...

If the content is on the disc, it's a benefit sometimes..

That means ALL players have it, so the player base is not split..

Without forcing a larger global update to the game, the only way to ensure that people all have the content, is to put it on the disc.

Even if you don't want the DLC, you can still play with people using it - so your able to see them ingame.

Other wise you would not be able to play with them, due to not having the content..

With PC titles, sometimes you get very large "updates" which add in the bonus content to everyone, but it's only useable by those people who buy it - this is a bug bear for many PC users - forcing everyone to download a 2GB update, that you may never want..

LightRey
12-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by wapikas:

I believe it's not possible. In batman arkham city I got one exclusive preorder batsuit DLC which was 33 mb, so it seems that ubisoft is just milking it's fanbase. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Batman Arkham city uses a completely different engine from AC. Comparing the sizes of both DLC's is useless.

Rakudaton
12-14-2011, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Even if you don't want the DLC, you can still play with people using it - so your able to see them ingame.

Other wise you would not be able to play with them, due to not having the content..

Oh, actually that's an excellent point. We all know how the DLCs for ACB didn't really help the matchmaking problem... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

I suppose the real point with regards to the ethics of it is: "Should game companies withold content that they have already developed, and sell it later as an extra?"

So whether or not it's on the disk is really just a practicality, I think. Actually if they're going to do the above then it's clearly better if they put it on the disk because, as you say, it means it doesn't split up the player base. I still think doing so is somewhere in the murky depths of morality, though...

OR I'm overthinking this, and it's just a game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Mr_Shade
12-14-2011, 06:08 AM
End of the day, even if the content was developed after release, some would not like paying for it - due to already buying the game disc...

It's all down to personal choice - if you like it why not buy it?

ProdiGurl
12-14-2011, 10:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

If it turns out they ARE on the disk, that's clearly not illegal or anything. This is my personal opinion, not ubisofts...

If the content is on the disc, it's a benefit sometimes..

That means ALL players have it, so the player base is not split..

Without forcing a larger global update to the game, the only way to ensure that people all have the content, is to put it on the disc.

With PC titles, sometimes you get very large "updates" which add in the bonus content to everyone, but it's only useable by those people who buy it - this is a bug bear for many PC users - forcing everyone to download a 2GB update, that you may never want.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Points and I agree with that.
Plus I like that it's something you don't have to take time out to Download, it's done for you, just unlock it & Enjoy.

SleezeRocker
12-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Well I bought it since to me it is worth it. I like playing with new charcaters...hell these charcaters are a little more unique than standard ACR charcaters if you ask.

Im digging the Corsair ( http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif) and The gladiator...lol the galdaitor just makes me laugh of all his taunts lol

Now im not tech savvy but I think think this goes 50/50

- it's a 2mb file as compared to the preorder bonuses like Jester,Dr (im assuming it's 100kb), Crusader, Vlad, Outfits (Brutus and Turkey Armor) etc. When it's a relatively small file like 100kb (even online passes) it makes me belive those items are already in-game. Whereas if the file is bigger, then it's being added on (lol) into your hardrrive to play through the disc. then again:

-Back when we were given the multiplayers trailers, Ubisoft advertised all 16 charcaters would be present as well as the maps and...well here we are which also supports they in it for the money.

now is it somewhat greedy? Yeah just maybe, but at the sametime if you REALLY WANT IT then go ahead andb uy their addons which tells Ubi that either:
-We love em enough to buy stuff for em and we back em up
-Some of us blindy follow ubisoft (insert ACreed pun)
-Or we're too smart to "play" their game :P

In the end:
Whatever increases my Fun factor, I'll go ahead and just play http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rileypoole1234
12-14-2011, 01:21 PM
I bought it even though I don't play MP. I love Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

value_zero
12-14-2011, 01:31 PM
End of the day, even if the content was developed after release, some would not like paying for it - due to already buying the game disc...

It's all down to personal choice - if you like it why not buy it?

You didnt bought any ac game did you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProdiGurl
12-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I bought it even though I don't play MP. I love Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I thought Ubi was involved w/ Resident Evil 4, I could swear I remember their logo at the very beginning & I liked them just for that.
I didn't even know they did AC.
So I like them even more now - it's probably why I get annoyed seeing them get bashed.
I can't help it

By the way, in the other DLC thread I had asked if someone had images of the characters, I was curious to see what they look like.

MaKaVeLiTL
12-15-2011, 04:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
Even if that would be the case, I don't see how it would be wrong. Are you saying it'd be better if they'd taken it off and asked the same price, for which the only difference would be that the people who then bought the DLC had to download more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes it would be better, I bought the game so expect to access all the content on it. Making you pay extra to unlock something you already own is like Ubi giving us the middle finger.

ProdiGurl
12-15-2011, 05:10 AM
Yes it would be better, I bought the game so expect to access all the content on it. Making you pay extra to unlock something you already own is like Ubi giving us the middle finger.

No way -
Just like the rewards or anything else on the disk, sometimes if you don't achieve a certain level or object, you also don't get the Reward that's put onto the disk.
You have to " unlock" that reward or benefit.

Just bcuz you own it, they've created the content so that you don't get it until you DO something to get it.

They can put something onto a disk with the full intent that you have to unlock it to use it or receive it. Whether it's there or not isn't the issue.

Just like you don't "own" other rights and things associated w/ the game & it's marketing or the font they used or all their graphics, etc. just bcuz you have it on the disk.
I don't at all see what the gripe is with this.

Mr Shade had some good evaluations too imo.

LightRey
12-15-2011, 05:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
Even if that would be the case, I don't see how it would be wrong. Are you saying it'd be better if they'd taken it off and asked the same price, for which the only difference would be that the people who then bought the DLC had to download more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes it would be better, I bought the game so expect to access all the content on it. Making you pay extra to unlock something you already own is like Ubi giving us the middle finger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You do realize all games have content you can't access right? Things like unused skins, leftovers from removed features and of course simple things like console commands for testing purposes and the like. The game was advertized for what it came with. At no point did anyone say that these MP characters would be part of the game from the very beginning. Let's also not forget that it could very easily have been that the download contained not much more than simple skins and character properties, which could very easily have been contained in a file much smaller than 2MB.

But really, you're basically accusing Ubisoft of doing something like if you were to go to the baker, you bought a bread, and he gave you a sealed bag with a cookie in it, for which you could later pay to open the bag for the cookie, or you could just leave it sealed and not care at all. My point: you still got your bread, which is what you really paid for. Suppose Ubisoft had just decided not to release this DLC after releasing the game, you'd not have complained about this, because you didn't even know about it not did it affect your choice for buying it (because you didn't know about it).

ProdiGurl
12-15-2011, 05:50 AM
If Ubi didn't release an extra MP pack [DLC], they'd be attacking Ubi for not offering more.
Now they're evil for the WAY they released it.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Clarth
12-15-2011, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

Making you pay extra to unlock something you already own is like Ubi giving us the middle finger.

ProdiGurl
12-15-2011, 07:14 AM
You don't own something they put on to unlock.

Alot of software also includes the full font of the font they're printing it in . . you don't own that font just by owning the program you bought.

They offered you a GAME, not extra content, not extra maps,etc.

This is getting annoying - don't pay it if you don't have 4 bucks. It costs them alot of time & money to put this stuff together for fans & the point is to give people the choice of having unique, new characters IF they want to dish out extra.
The fact that it's already on the disk is actually a Plus for you to save you the hassle of downloading. I'd be happy about that.

LightRey
12-15-2011, 07:16 AM

Alot of software also includes the full font of the font they're printing it in . . you don't own that font just by owning the program you bought.

This is getting annoying - don't pay it if you don't have 4 bucks. It costs them alot of time & money to put this stuff together for fans & the point is to give people the choice of having unique, new characters IF they want to dish out extra.
The fact that it's already on the disk is actually a Plus for you to save you the hassle of downloading. I'd be happy about that.
This.

PluralAces
12-15-2011, 07:41 AM
unfortunately I was not going to buy the DLC because I thought the achievements were going to work like Halo Reach, where you can get the achievements even if you didnt have the DLC by just doing whatever the achievement was, but I did more than 5 ground finishes with the Brigand, so I might have to buy it just for the achievements, and I like the Privateer's taunt of drinking liquor as well as the Crusader's double foot stomp

MaKaVeLiTL
12-15-2011, 08:05 AM

You paid for the disc, you own everything on it. Imagine if you bought a car but it turns out you have to pay extra to be able to use the engine. Same principle.

LightRey
12-15-2011, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:

You paid for the disc, you own everything on it. Imagine if you bought a car but it turns out you have to pay extra to be able to use the engine. Same principle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a ridiculous analogy. You buy a car because it's supposed to have a working engine. The contents of the DLC were not even known when the game was released, let alone that they may already have been on the disc, which I would like to stress is still under debate. You indeed own everything on it and you are free to hack into it and see if the DLC is already on there.

burtie80
12-15-2011, 09:06 AM
some people are never happy.

Clarth
12-15-2011, 09:30 AM

Wrong, they did offer me extra content, in the Collector's or Animus edition and every other single edition (like 10 different editions)

Fact is I already dished out extra bucks to get the Collector's edition, which was supposed to have most of the things included in the game

Heck even the people who got the Animus edition feel ripped off.

This is good ol' fashioned gold diggin'
Ubisoft style.

Mr_Shade
12-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Guys,

you can go back and forth all day..

The extra content is not free - so you can either accept that - or not.

The following is my humble opinion - and you may disagree with it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

It's a double edged sword, having ANY extra content- as I'll try to explain below.

The extra content which comes with the special editions, is on all the discs, even the 'basic' standard editions - you can still enter a code to unlock the bonus content from the disc.

Special edition owners have paid for those codes though, to gain access to bonus content.

The whole 'it's on the disc I own it' - does that mean that people expect to have the animus content, for free?

Same with this DLC, people have paid for the right to access it - how they are delivered is not that important to many people, but rather the content is.

The main bonus of having the all of the bonus content on the discs, from what I can tell, is it does not divide the player base on line..

If it wasn't on the disc - you would not be able to play with people who have the extra Animus / DLC content - since you would not be able to see their character onscreen - since you would not have the required graphical assets.

I would think you would be more upset if the number of games you're able to play were drastically cut due to someone having a character you didn't?

They are working on ways to keep the community whole - the new map DLC maybe more tricky to implement, but they are working on solutions.

If you are not happy with the current solution, having the content on the disc, I can only suggest you complain, in writing to your local Ubisoft office - remembering that if they do change the way content is handled - it may well affect the game you play - due to dividing the player base.

www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com) = for a full list of your local Ubisoft offices.

Hopefully my post does not come across as anything other than an attempt to clear the air.

ProdiGurl
12-15-2011, 11:54 AM

You paid for the disc, you own everything on it. Imagine if you bought a car but it turns out you have to pay extra to be able to use the engine. Same principle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game creators CREATED IT TO BE UNLOCKABLE, you bought a game that can unlock something IF you pay for that to be unlocked.
You also don't get a trophy or reward or benefit in a game until you achieve whatever it is that they design (in game} for you to have to accomplish to get that.
Otherwise, it's on that disk you own, but you cannot GET IT until you do whatever it is to attain it.

I guess all game companies are cheating us by not giving us all the trophies & rewards if we don't bother to sync the entire game at 100% or kill all the bad guys, or collect all the treasure, etc..
Just give it all to us since we bought the disk & "own" that trophy/reward.

Sorry it doesn't work that way. And as I had said, many software programs include the full fonts for whatever they are printing in so you can read it on your screen without owning the font yourself.
You did not buy a licensed pay font just becuz they included that font file on your disk when you bought the program.
You would be in violation of copyright if you took that font & used it anywhere.
It isn't yours even tho you bought it on a disk - it's the companies license.

They created it as unlockable content, that is what you bought. Until you do what needs to be done to unlock it, it stays locked.

How is this so confusing?

Fact is I already dished out extra bucks to get the Collector's edition, which was supposed to have most of the things included in the game

K, You didn't mention that in your earlier post - if your special edition was supposed to contain THIS offer, then you need to contact the company to have it straightened out. They owe it to you.

If it wasn't offered in your Collectors Edition, then you never intended to buy this DLC in the first place, why do they owe it to you? They only owe you what was going to be included, not everything they include.
ALL companies do that.
I'm not sure how $3.99 is so cruel?

xCr0wnedNorris
12-15-2011, 12:18 PM
The contents of the DLC were not even known when the game was released, let alone that they may already have been on the disc, which I would like to stress is still under debate.
Actually, we've known about everything that was in the DLC since pre-release. I also remember someone pointing out they found the DLC character's files somewhere on their disc.

monarcasmoreli
12-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Does the dlc download stay In your download history as I want know before I buy it and later if the download is in my download history I can gameshare with my friend

MaKaVeLiTL
12-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Prodigurl when it comes to an argument between men and women, men are always right.

ProdiGurl
12-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Prodigurl when it comes to an argument between men and women, men are always right.

Oh ok, my bad.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

SupremeCaptain
12-17-2011, 05:15 PM

LOL, dude that's a bit mean.

MaKaVeLiTL
12-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Lol I'm just kidding, was expecting loads of knights in shining armour to defend you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ProdiGurl
12-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:

LOL, dude that's a bit mean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I figured he was just kidding - - but if he wasn't, I can see he has gender issues going on that I really don't care to know more about.
=)~

value_zero
12-17-2011, 05:38 PM
he has gender issues

That was creepy.

ProdiGurl
12-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
he has gender issues

That was creepy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well whatever you call that . . the sexism thing?
That's what I meant anyway.
Not a big deal really.

SupremeCaptain
12-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Lol I'm just kidding, was expecting loads of knights in shining armour to defend you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Oh XDDDDDD

I just went straight to Page 3 and didn't read the other replies, so my bad ^^

SolidSage
12-17-2011, 07:02 PM
I think it comes down to, what is a fair amount of content for the entry fee.
IMO Creed has always delivered an exceptional amount to this point. Due to that, Revelations does feel a little light. It's a great game but a bit short.
ACB was big, and then had the MP also, so I can honestly forgive this one, Ubi did us right previously so many times that I refuse to hold this against them.
DLC is great, when it continues the shelf life of a title and is good value. When it feels like a 'trick' it's not good. Damage done to the customer's faith can be irreparable and harmful.
I won't purchase this one, and probably none of the MP DLC, I don't need it. I do need any SP DLC they may have planned though.
Just like all shopping, you've got to assess the value of the item and measure it against your need.

Ubi could help rectify some of the 'short changed' feelings that are abound by releasing a high value DLC. Low value DLC like this one 'appears' to be, may be adding fuel to the disgruntled fire.

I really enjoyed ACR.