PDA

View Full Version : Shield problem...

B0baChef
03-14-2019, 07:21 PM
So I went to use the smaller shield, the one that allows you to use a weapon that is not just the sidearm... In the first Division game, you could run with the shield (agent would put it away while running) and then he stops running, the shield whips out again. As well when you had the shield up you can go to cover and the agent would hide the shield away. I couldn't do either in the new game. I couldn't sprint with the shield, and I couldn't go to cover with it. Is this the way its supposed to be or is this a bug with the shield?

ubi--unicorn
03-14-2019, 07:40 PM
Hey B0baChef, this is intended behavior.

B0baChef
03-14-2019, 08:39 PM
Ah ok. I'd hope they add something, I can understand not sprinting away with it... But I'd like to see an option where someone can put the shield at rest on standing on the ground or be able to lean on some cover with the shield, to sort of provide added cover.

gameguru117
03-14-2019, 08:51 PM
Ah ok. I'd hope they add something, I can understand not sprinting away with it... But I'd like to see an option where someone can put the shield at rest on standing on the ground or be able to lean on some cover with the shield, to sort of provide added cover.

You can put the shield away by pushing the right bumper(XB1) or holding it (canít remember which). By doing this you can sprint and/or get into cover. As long as your shield wasnít destroyed itís refresh time is 1 second.

B0baChef
03-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Oh no way! I figured by doing that I'd kill it outright like any of the other skills. Thanks for the heads up!

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the assist gameguru :)

Has this resolved all of your queries now BobaChef?