PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan

PowderboyDTC
03-14-2019, 06:28 PM
Hello,

I'm 39, married, work a lot, and game a lot. I am looking to join an adult clan that can offer:

Tolerance of foul language
No kids
No participation requirements
Friendly to USA Eastern time zone

That is pretty much it. I sometimes work 60-70 hours a week and may go days without logging on. I wake up at 5am on Sundays to enjoy coffee, quiet, and headset gaming. I will carry my weight during clan events and challenges. I cannot commit to any schedule. I don't do discord or facebook.

If your clan can offer this, please send me an in game invite.

Powderboy80 on XBL

Thank you.

FRAGZILLA360
03-14-2019, 06:41 PM
You can join my clan “OldManStrength” if you like. I’m trying to get it off the ground now because you need 4 players to start. But I sent out 4 invites this morning and will send out 6 more this evening (7 if you join). Hopefully that will bring us to 10-11.

I’ve been recruiting on Reddit all morning (when I should be working). Here’s the elevator pitch:

XBOX ONE Clan “OldManStrength” is recruiting 35+ gamers for relaxed, play.

Nights/weekends/weekend nights. Perfect clan for people with kids, families, jobs, etc. who squeeze game time in wherever you can. No pressure, no worries and mic not necessary (but appreciated).

I’m a married parent of a 14 month old with a full time job so I squeeze my gaming in on weeknights/weekend night nights, in between her naps etc. My wife and kid will be going out of town this weekend so I’ll really have time to dig in.

I’m in the USA in est time.

If you want to join I’ll add you to my invite list and invite when I get home!

DemoBlaster
03-15-2019, 07:54 PM
Connect with us here: https://www.bulletheads.org/div-xbox

GoodNuggz
03-15-2019, 10:27 PM
34 yr old looking for active clan. I bought the PHOENIX EDITION, so I didn't get to play at launch but have put about 18 hours in thus far. I'm a pretty hard core gamer and I also work a lot. But when I'm not at work I will be on the division. I actually stopped playing video games for about two months before it's release only dabbling in both betas. I've played mmo`s such as final fantasy 11 and 14 Some WOW and the original division for the first few months. I know what clans/guilds need to operate and would be willing to help organize events and also do missions and events that would not benefit me in any way to help my fellow clan members get ahead.

That said I'm very interested to be part of a real clan. Not one who invites everyone who signs up, but actually looks at members progress before and after joining. I'm mainly on later at night but have Wednesday off completely some morning/afternoon days. I will pull my weight in the clan and some.

My gamer tag on xbox playstation and steam is GoodNuggz. Hit me up if you want someone who will pull their own and sacrifice my own time to get my fellow members ahead.

Will be posting this as it's own thread also, invite me to game chat for any questions or concerns and looking forward to hearing from a few good clans.

rmarsh_
03-16-2019, 12:19 AM
Hi there, just started a small clan on xbox currently at 3 members called Leigh Town. Feel free to join! Players will be on daily and are more than welcoming

DoubleTapp420
03-17-2019, 12:20 PM
Bearded Banditz on Xbox one. Send message to Doubletapp420.

Cheers