PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Progress Bug

DeshretKemet
03-14-2019, 04:51 PM
I joined a friend to do strongholds, little did I know that that would bug my map so that after returning to my map I would not be able to reactivate the SHD Network & progress. I spent $100 to get a version in which I would have 3 days early access, but because of this I had to create another character that I am leveling right now. I lost 27 hours of progress. Sure I could wait for them to fix this instead of creating another, but either way I lost valuable time as a content creator. Ubisoft, Hamish, or whoever, I spwnt $100 just for 3 days early access & you cost me that time that as a content creator I can never get back. YOU OWE IT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS LOST IN VALUABLE TIME TO UPGRADE THEIR EDITION TO THE NEXT EDITION UP FREE OF CHARGE!!! I have hung in there through every glitch, exploit, etc. Three years of playing your game & here we go again in The Division 2.

FAiT_OFFICIAL
03-14-2019, 09:55 PM
I joined a friend to do strongholds, little did I know that that would bug my map so that after returning to my map I would not be able to reactivate the SHD Network & progress. I spent $100 to get a version in which I would have 3 days early access, but because of this I had to create another character that I am leveling right now. I lost 27 hours of progress. Sure I could wait for them to fix this instead of creating another, but either way I lost valuable time as a content creator. Ubisoft, Hamish, or whoever, I spwnt $100 just for 3 days early access & you cost me that time that as a content creator I can never get back. YOU OWE IT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS LOST IN VALUABLE TIME TO UPGRADE THEIR EDITION TO THE NEXT EDITION UP FREE OF CHARGE!!! I have hung in there through every glitch, exploit, etc. Three years of playing your game & here we go again in The Division 2.

Same thing is happening to me. Personally, I dont want the next edition up of the game, as cosmetic items won't fix the real problem. I want to get in game items of a decent gear score because thats really what so many of us experiencing this glitch are missing out on (not to mention levels on our specialization). Right now, I have an inventory and stash FULL of lvl 30 "High-End (Gold)" gear that is going to be completely useless at gear score 250 when ever they get around to fixing this. And if its not fixed by tonight, then people who didnt buy the early access can potentially pass my achievements by tomorrow. My stream was full of people who I was promoting this game to. I even did a giveaway of the game.. And now those same people get to see a game breaking glitch. Its a shame that these types of errors weren't already dealt with

Bluerealm117
03-14-2019, 11:36 PM
Yep very frustrated about this issue. Took 2 weeks of vacation for this and now im screwed

UbiGabrinth
03-15-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you all are having an issue with progressing when playing The Division 2. I want to make sure that you have gone back on your character and completed the prerequisite missions for the stronghold that you completed. You need to complete those and then run the stronghold again in order to progress to the best of my knowledge.

JTh2009
03-28-2019, 09:38 PM
I did the story missions in order and as intended and can not level past 30. When i select the specializations vender i have to restart the game because the tutorial tells me to inspect but they are all still locked. And it leaves no option to close or move ahead.

Edit:on xbox one s. Reached level 30 yesterday evening prior to server maintenance. Could not level last night or this afternoon.

SaggyMeatwad
03-29-2019, 02:52 AM
I too am having this issue. I completed the “Reactivate the SHD Network” on a friends server and it is now bugged for me. I cannot progress to the capital building and I am very disappointed that I cannot move forward with my character. Is this issue going to be addressed?

SaggyMeatwad
03-30-2019, 09:54 AM
All of the prerequisites have been completed and 2/3 strongholds are done. I am stuck at the Reactivate the SHD Network mission and I cannot activate the computer. My character is now stuck at a point where I cannot complete the game. What is being done to fix this?