PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer modes

Seje12
11-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I got the game today and played the singelplayer in about 2-3 hours i just started in sequence 3 without spoil anything i got to say its really and AWEASOME Game and the new combat system is good maybe a little easy but still really fun. i played the multilplayer an half hour ist funny and there is lots of skills you can unlock but then i looked at the modes and there were only 4 modes, and all of them is the same just with different teams and a little change in the other wanted.I heard alot about hunter mode and thought it would be really funny and good with more modes. but still only 4 modes with all the same isnt were much, i love the multiplayer and its funny but it would be more funny with more modes.
What do you other guys/girls think about it should there be more modes, and wich kind of modes do you wanna see

Seje12
11-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I got the game today and played the singelplayer in about 2-3 hours i just started in sequence 3 without spoil anything i got to say its really and AWEASOME Game and the new combat system is good maybe a little easy but still really fun. i played the multilplayer an half hour ist funny and there is lots of skills you can unlock but then i looked at the modes and there were only 4 modes, and all of them is the same just with different teams and a little change in the other wanted.I heard alot about hunter mode and thought it would be really funny and good with more modes. but still only 4 modes with all the same isnt were much, i love the multiplayer and its funny but it would be more funny with more modes.
What do you other guys/girls think about it should there be more modes, and wich kind of modes do you wanna see