PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer unlocks for SP?

raging8762
11-24-2011, 11:11 PM
What exactly can you unlock for the Single Player if you play the multiplayer? To be honest, I can't stand MP, Ubisoft should have just completely focused on the SP.

raging8762
11-24-2011, 11:11 PM
What exactly can you unlock for the Single Player if you play the multiplayer? To be honest, I can't stand MP, Ubisoft should have just completely focused on the SP.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:06 AM
You can unlock Rhodes for the Mediterranean Defense Minigame. That's it. Don't judge a game on something you didn't even know the essence of.

raging8762
11-25-2011, 04:25 AM
I love how you are quick to assume that I know nothing about the multiplayer aspect of the game. I have actually played the Brotherhood version, as well as the Beta that was released not too long ago.

So I think that enables me to judge it based on my own OPINION.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 04:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RagingXela:
I love how you are quick to assume that I know nothing about the multiplayer aspect of the game. I have actually played the Brotherhood version, as well as the Beta that was released not too long ago.

So I think that enables me to judge it based on my own OPINION. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's not what I'm talking about. You're saying they divided focus by adding MP. This isn't true. MP is being developed by a separate studio that became part of the team only because of MP.

raging8762
11-25-2011, 04:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RagingXela:

So I think that enables me to judge it based on my own OPINION. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's not what I'm talking about. You're saying they divided focus by adding MP. This isn't true. MP is being developed by a separate studio that became part of the team only because of MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my fault for misintepreting what you said since you gave a very vague response. However you did answer my question so I'm satisfied.