PDA

View Full Version : Clothes and bike default

H3X23
03-13-2019, 08:54 PM
My clothes and bike have all returned to default colours, when I try to change them all that's there is a spinning orange wheel, when I click it, all the options are greyed out. Seriously don't want to set a personal best looking like I do now.
Haven't earned gear crate in no idea how many levels.

ZOMBIECHOW17
03-14-2019, 10:29 AM
There is a fix for this but it isn't a permanent one. Basically unequip all items with the spinning circle on, then equip any random items. Turn the game off and when you restart you should be able to equip what you want. You have to do this for bike and rider items. DONT try this fix if your inventory is maxed out at 800/800 items though, as they will disappear.

Protonus
03-21-2019, 09:55 PM
I came here to report this same bug. It happened to any gear that I customized the color on, even gear I'm not currently wearing. I can't change the color at all now, or even equip items affected by this bug.

This happened after I installed Trials on my 2nd Xbox (an original Xbox One). My primary Xbox I was first playing on, is an Xbox One X. As soon as I loaded up my save game on my 2nd xbox, this bug happened. Then I went back to my primary Xbox, and it's happening there now too.

@H3X23 do you happen to play Trials Rising on more than one Xbox?

Protonus
03-22-2019, 02:51 PM
There is a fix for this but it isn't a permanent one. Basically unequip all items with the spinning circle on, then equip any random items. Turn the game off and when you restart you should be able to equip what you want. You have to do this for bike and rider items. DONT try this fix if your inventory is maxed out at 800/800 items though, as they will disappear.

I can confirm that this workaround works! I unequipped anything on my rider and bikes that had the spinning tire animation on them (ones I had changed colors on and couldn't modify). Then I force quit the game from the Xbox Guide, and when I launched it again, not only was all the gear back to normal, but my previously customized colors came back too!

I'm going to also submit this to Ubisoft as a bug, but I hope others post about it here too! Like I said above, for me this happened after I installed Trials Rising on a 2nd Xbox. Curious if that is what triggers this for others too!

H3X23
03-22-2019, 07:51 PM
No mate, I want to play on more than one console but the risk of losing my editor saves or even my progress all together has been stopping me. So shocking how unstable the game is and we're just expected to deal with it.