PDA

View Full Version : quite an awesome glitch

smarquis33
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
today I was playing single player when I encountered something strange. I saw on my map the Borgia messenger symbol. I followed it, and he happened to run right into me. I chased him up a latter and onto a building, but the climb animation continued.

I found myself floating in midair, climbing into the sky. Pretty soon I could see all of Rome, and I watched as it changed from day to night. I was only a camera, I couldn't move or do anything else. I could do was look around, but the city was beautiful.

When I finally went to training and came back out, I was on the ground miles from where I started.

What other awesome glitches have you found?

smarquis33
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
today I was playing single player when I encountered something strange. I saw on my map the Borgia messenger symbol. I followed it, and he happened to run right into me. I chased him up a latter and onto a building, but the climb animation continued.

I found myself floating in midair, climbing into the sky. Pretty soon I could see all of Rome, and I watched as it changed from day to night. I was only a camera, I couldn't move or do anything else. I could do was look around, but the city was beautiful.

When I finally went to training and came back out, I was on the ground miles from where I started.

What other awesome glitches have you found?

LordWolv
02-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Hehe - This has happened to me. Not one of those annoying glitches, just surprising and beautiful.

LaCava1
02-06-2011, 10:43 AM
This sounds like a great glitch.

I once had one where there were a group of guards; but I couldn't kill them. I stabbed them, and they had dying animations. Then they stood up and kept fighting. Poison? Didn't work. They would die and then stand up, even after throwing my heavy weapon right into one of the guys' heads. He stood up and fought with it right in the middle of his face.

And By the way, I don't think there is a Borgia Messenger symbol... Perhaps it was a thief?

AnthonyA85
02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
This sounds like a great glitch.

I once had one where there were a group of guards; but I couldn't kill them. I stabbed them, and they had dying animations. Then they stood up and kept fighting. Poison? Didn't work. They would die and then stand up, even after throwing my heavy weapon right into one of the guys' heads. He stood up and fought with it right in the middle of his face.

And By the way, I don't think there is a Borgia Messenger symbol... Perhaps it was a thief? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol! Assassin's Creed: Resident Evil

Love it. would be cool if that was a DLC thing, like Red Dead Redemption.

Murcuseo
02-06-2011, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

Love it. would be cool if that was a DLC thing, like Red Dead Redemption. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I listened to an audio interview (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/digital-high/id366704917#) (EscoBlades?) with Gabe and Aymar yesterday, they said AC will never do a zombie DLC...EVER!

germanosz
02-06-2011, 12:04 PM
In one of the first missions, I was trying to climb up the villa, and I was doing pretty fine, until everything disappeared and I started falling down ...........

Later, I decided to play RDR. Was having fun killing everyone in the sallon, and suddenly, *poof* I found myself in the desert, 100meters above the ground. I enjoyed an awesome fall (with John screaming) before I died.

&lt;3

kriegerdesgottes
02-06-2011, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

Love it. would be cool if that was a DLC thing, like Red Dead Redemption. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I listened to an audio interview (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/digital-high/id366704917#) (EscoBlades?) with Gabe and Aymar yesterday, they said AC will never do a zombie DLC...EVER! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank God,

HiddenBlaDe00
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Let's see:

AC:B
- I've been trying to scale the mountaneous regions in BH and somehow got stuck inside of the face of rock. This is not amusing as it took me forever to try and get out of it. I couldn't do it so I had to restart the game in order to fix this.
- Horses sometimes tread surfaces that they shouldn't be able to cross (i.e. water, or rooftops)
- Sometimes the music will just randomly stop for a prolonged amount of time. Seems odd to me.
-Sometimes the game itself will freeze for no apparent reason. This seems to happen more often if I leave the game paused for a prolonged amount of time.

AC II
- If I try to go out of bounds (the desynch zone), it won't desynch me no matter how far out I go. It'll just give me the same message "Going any farther will cause desynch" and the camera will stay at the last point Ezio was before he entered the white wall. I can control him, but if I move him deeper into the foresaken zone he'll just get smaller and smaller as if the camera isn't following him. When I bring Ezio back out of the forbidden space, the game will resume as normal, however various things may happen, such as the music stopping or guards losing their will to fight (they act like civilians) or complete game crashes.

Never had the "float into space" glitch, but it'd be awesome to experience it, though it'd probably lose its appeal if I couldn't restore order in the game after I've had my fill of it.

k20ml
02-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Mine was with climbing as well. Ok, so Ezio was chasing a thief, so i climbed up, the next thing I know was that i was at the top of the building. It is like he teleported or something. I tried it again and the he was climbing like the girl from the ring, the animation was so fast I got scared.

Lunarm
02-09-2011, 09:37 AM
The first time I killed guards from a horse Ezio flew away diagnoly and went through some Borgia Towers... It was pretty funny but it caused me to almost never kill guards from my horse...

Johno_efc
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
I got turned into a horse after I tried to air assassinate a guard on a horse.

Body got stuck in midair, and I controlled the horse. That was until I ran into a bit of the map the horse got stuck in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

rileypoole1234
02-09-2011, 05:14 PM
I was fighting Cesare and he just stopped and stood there and guards kept coming until there were at least 200 of em on the top of the castle with me.

Tibby2011
02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
I have had a few pop up, but none more interesting, and helpful than what I call boosting stats.

I attacked some guards to pass time waiting for the recruits to finish some missions. And like another poster, they wouldn't not stay dead. To make matters worse, more kept showing up. In all, I looted 25 bodies and still had some to go when I atlast said forget it. The ONLY thing that killed them and kept them dead was the Arrow Storm. Yet, the recruits could not stop them up close. This was helpful however seeing I was not aware yet that I was still missing 1 recruit called into a fight. So, this got me that and got me 100% on the board in the hideout.

Cornik22
02-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm sure you guys will enjoy this video I made some weeks ago, called Assasin's Creed Brotherhood glitch compilation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUbHOENc7s). Most of the glitches you mentioned are there, plus some others really cool too (like the guard with the sword stuck in his head) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif