PDA

View Full Version : Screen Capture of Bios

blairgowrie
11-24-2004, 07:35 AM
I would like to be able to take screen shots of my Bios and save them. Is this possible?

I have Adobe Photoshop 6 if that means anything in this regard.

Many thanks

blairgowrie
11-24-2004, 07:35 AM
I would like to be able to take screen shots of my Bios and save them. Is this possible?

I have Adobe Photoshop 6 if that means anything in this regard.

Many thanks

Udidtoo
11-24-2004, 07:42 AM
Never tried a Bios shot before but if you have XP just try prt.screen/open Paint/edit/copy/save as......walla works for everything else I have......man now I hafta go satisfy my own curiosity.

You've ruined everything, I was planning on being mindless blob all day.

CDN_Merlin
11-24-2004, 07:54 AM
Only way to get screenshots of BIOS is using a camera. Since no programs can run when you are in the BIOS, you can't hit print screen sicne it is a Windows function.

Udidtoo
11-24-2004, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CDN_Merlin:
Only way to get screenshots of BIOS is using a camera. Since no programs can run when you are in the BIOS, you can't hit print screen sicne it is a Windows function. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Makes sense to me *resumes the mindless blob posistion...pooch out gut, droop shoulders, slackjawed, dazed stare.*

BSS_Goat
11-24-2004, 08:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Udidtoo:
Makes sense to me *resumes the mindless blob posistion...pooch out gut, droop shoulders, slackjawed, dazed stare.* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

blairgowrie
11-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys. I thought that might be the case.

I'll get out my Canon Digital Rebel and see if I can make that work.

scootertgm
11-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Don't use the flash and zoom in as much as you can to get th ewhole screen view.

blairgowrie
11-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Yes, thanks for your advice scootertgm. I did as you suggested and the results came out quite well. I posted a picture of my bios on the Tech Support Forum asking for advice on overclocking.