PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Forum.

woofiedog
10-09-2004, 10:18 PM
I am extremely sadded that we are losing some of Our Valuble Forum Members because of Poor Attitudes and Manners and outright Disrespect.
I know that this has been brought up many times before... but I believe we are losing People that have GIVEN Freely so Much Life and Time to this Game and Forum.
These are the People that have brought New Ideas to the Game and have Helped so many People with their Problems whether with the Game or with other issues.
How can this be Addressed... I don't know.
The Moderators have been doing a excellent Job in this area... but it's very wearing seeing or reading the same Political or other Bashing or Etc that is going on with the Forum.
I think the Bottom Line is we will continue to lose the People that Bring Life into IL-2. And we will be only left with the same People who are slowly destroying and eatting away the Bond of this Forum and Game till we have nothing.
I'll Miss Your Company LiL Labbit, SeaFire LIV and others who have left The Forum.

woofiedog
10-09-2004, 10:18 PM
I am extremely sadded that we are losing some of Our Valuble Forum Members because of Poor Attitudes and Manners and outright Disrespect.
I know that this has been brought up many times before... but I believe we are losing People that have GIVEN Freely so Much Life and Time to this Game and Forum.
These are the People that have brought New Ideas to the Game and have Helped so many People with their Problems whether with the Game or with other issues.
How can this be Addressed... I don't know.
The Moderators have been doing a excellent Job in this area... but it's very wearing seeing or reading the same Political or other Bashing or Etc that is going on with the Forum.
I think the Bottom Line is we will continue to lose the People that Bring Life into IL-2. And we will be only left with the same People who are slowly destroying and eatting away the Bond of this Forum and Game till we have nothing.
I'll Miss Your Company LiL Labbit, SeaFire LIV and others who have left The Forum.

wayno7777
10-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Agreed! Bump

ausmondo
10-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Lil rabbit..has left?
What is going on?

Vladimir_No2
10-10-2004, 12:58 AM
I don't know what the world is coming to...this forum, however, is going to the dogs. We are losing valuble, commited and active members, the discussion is slowing to a halt, and I even find myself going to the forums less and less...
What a loss it has been, and likely will be.

Extreme_One
10-10-2004, 03:55 AM
It's a shame...

IMO it's easier (healthier) just to ignore the idiots and get what you want out of this place.

If the bad manners are directed at you then maybe it's harder to take.

woofiedog
10-10-2004, 04:13 AM
Vladimir_No2, Extreme_One and Wayno7777... With PF coming out soon, their input and ideas will be sorely missed.
I find myself spending less time on the Forum or using it for information than I have it the past.
I have no answers for what is going on... but there was a posting from lil-rabbit saying he was done with the forum earlier.
Losing members such as lil-rabbit or others that have made such a impact and added so much this Forum is Very Sad event to me.
What will the New Members coming on board think when they see such Bashing or Political Postings or any of the other such postings.
Maybe I'm over reacting to what is happening... But it is a Sad Loss indeed.

T_O_A_D
10-10-2004, 08:15 AM
I checked the board every day, I'm not here 7/24 but if you see a thread gone bad save me some time and PT me the link and I'll remove it. Then maybe ban the ones stirring up trouble.Depends on how much touble they caused. They may get a warning first.

Monty_Thrud
10-10-2004, 08:38 AM
I think you'll find Seafire will probably be conquering most of Europe in Rome Total War...theres new games coming out people come and go...but i believe the ones you are mentioning will be back eventually for PF...but i agree its nice to hear from these talented people...they will return BE SURE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MOhz
10-10-2004, 09:02 AM
woofie, i havent been around tooo long as you guys may see on my posting numbers, but in the short time, i have seen what chaos reigns here. i also dont know any respected members or more like i am the unkown but still, bump bump bump (if that is the right expression)!!!

lets have more brotherhood and sisterlyhood (if it exists) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

tenmmike
10-10-2004, 09:22 PM
we have gone thru this several times it is not near as bad as it was when fb first came out and every 12 year old was here SCREEMING why this game sucked so much the why cant they shoot the world down, and everything imaginable was said, so alot the old guys have moved to different sims or just to different il-2 related forum like me, i still come here a lot but post less as answering the same question 100 times gets old. one of my best online buds is a mod here now and he is a hell of a nice guy even to me when he knows in RL im sort of a mean bellegerent a$$hole type.
when i got here(about 6 months before my reg date) it was a hell of a lot more rough and tumble, then it is now yet we still had people who would help , right now the mods are the best ever even better then when the BP were a high % of the mods seeing major people leave do to one thing or the other has always happened and always will,the world will not stop rotating because of this and new people will come and fill there shoes be sure

crazyivan1970
10-10-2004, 09:31 PM
I don`t really understood his leaving, maybe someone slammed him in PT? I checked his latest post and threads that he was posting in... so.... what`s the reason?

Howie A
10-10-2004, 10:13 PM
I'm a noobie here and although I haven't posted much I have read many threads daily. My impression so far is there isn't a problem.

I was a member of Netwings but mainly posted when it was CFS2 Online, and CWOS not long after it began for aboiut 6 months. This is as polite as CFS2 Online. I'm not at all discouraged other than not having much to add.

No doubt I've missed some bad posts but its an alright place for people just entering a new forum. And its plenty big

JG54_Arnie
10-11-2004, 07:02 AM
Maybe we shouldnt jump to conclusions and take things as they come. I have been reading these forums for quite some time and have only starting posting more in the past few weeks. As it is at the moment, I dont think we're all chased off the forums by bad guys. The forum is only going for the rats when you keep saying it will.