PDA

View Full Version : Just buying the game now, Pre Order bonuses, what do I need to know?

bobbysingh99
11-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey,

So due to being extremely busy, I havent managed to keep a tab on (or buy) Assassins Creed Brotherhood at all. I want to buy it asap, but have a few questions before I do:

I see pre order bonuses for characters and maps, im not so fussed about the characters, should I be?
Also which maps should I try and get? I see that there are 2 different ones, the Aqueducts and Trojan market, which one should I go for? Are they multiplayer maps or single player maps, similar to the AC2 tombs?

Also did I miss out on a 1191 AD style website for this game?

Many thanks in advance.

bobbysingh99
11-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey,

So due to being extremely busy, I havent managed to keep a tab on (or buy) Assassins Creed Brotherhood at all. I want to buy it asap, but have a few questions before I do:

I see pre order bonuses for characters and maps, im not so fussed about the characters, should I be?
Also which maps should I try and get? I see that there are 2 different ones, the Aqueducts and Trojan market, which one should I go for? Are they multiplayer maps or single player maps, similar to the AC2 tombs?

Also did I miss out on a 1191 AD style website for this game?

Many thanks in advance.

ChaosxNetwork
11-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah the SP map you get correspond to the MP character you get, Aqueducts being Harlequin and Trojan being Officer. Its all down to which character looks best as the maps are nothing mega special.

Mad_Fox84
11-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Don't save and turn off your ps3 in 2012 with Desmond. You will be stuck and you won't be able to continue with your game. That is all.

sFX_usa
11-28-2010, 11:32 AM
don't sell trading items. you're gonna need them