PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas Of Places To Go Now - Completed The Game

IVlatty
11-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Well iv finished the game, i did it slowly, and have done alot more fighting than finishing it requires. Iv done most of the save citizens/reach high points but the fact that it doesnt save means theres no point it doing more unless i want to them all at once for the achivement. So im looking for some good places to go to in the Kingdom, i have the game guide, so if you give me a rough location, and whats there i will be able to find out, im looking for big interesting fights at some really cool locations, especially if they involve : tall hights to puss people off, water, lots of things to climb, interestin places to fight.

If you know any good places outside of the 3 cities then post here, im also looking for an area with the biggest amount of enemies on one single spot, if you know post ere thanks.

IVlatty
11-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Well iv finished the game, i did it slowly, and have done alot more fighting than finishing it requires. Iv done most of the save citizens/reach high points but the fact that it doesnt save means theres no point it doing more unless i want to them all at once for the achivement. So im looking for some good places to go to in the Kingdom, i have the game guide, so if you give me a rough location, and whats there i will be able to find out, im looking for big interesting fights at some really cool locations, especially if they involve : tall hights to puss people off, water, lots of things to climb, interestin places to fight.

If you know any good places outside of the 3 cities then post here, im also looking for an area with the biggest amount of enemies on one single spot, if you know post ere thanks.

Assassin_277
11-23-2007, 04:46 PM
try to find all the templars to kill , they are challenging to fight and pretty fun and also do combat with the hidden blade more often its really cool so... u wont get bored also try to go to Damascus its huge!

IVlatty
11-23-2007, 07:01 PM
know the 3 cities pretty much to not find any places that interesting any more, and i dont wanna go around looking for templars ( if u read above ud know that ) i want some cool locations for fights...

deskpe
11-23-2007, 07:13 PM
game saves when u find a flag or kill a themplar............. the ruins in the kingdom are cool, lots of archers there

unnamedninja
11-23-2007, 07:28 PM
I heard of a place in the kingdoms which has infinite guards but i cant remember where it was. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Anyone?

sabres3819
11-23-2007, 07:39 PM
It doesnt have inifnate guards but it does have a lot

The guard camp near Acre loads of guards and archers

Toyotama
11-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Run through several guard formations and then engage... I did that and I had like 25 dudes on me, several stayed near me, attacking, while the rest maintained a circle around the main fight, diving in as their buddies died.
I also like to go to the view points, since (for some unknown reason) there always happens to be like 15 guards hanging out.

FrozenFire550
11-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Well.....this was one thing that was quite a nice surprise in the kingdom. For those of you who don't want to know WHAT it is (I would like you to experience it the right way, instead of knowing what you're looking for, you know?) until you find it, don't highlight this:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">It's a large, ruined area. With arches and pillars, and stuff. It's fun to walk around in, and ride your horse through. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif There are alot of archers around it, and many of them are kind of out of view. And just outside the front of it, there are several dead guards from Acre with alot of arrows in them..quite cool to see.</span>

But i'll tell you the general area it's in. It's in a large clearing between Damascus and Jerusalem. Go have fun exploring it :]

avsrule247
11-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm sure someone already mentions this but the game saves when you climb a viewpoint or save someone.

Toyotama
11-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I think I've been there, although only a short visit... What surprised me was the jumping from platform to platform so high up, ON YOUR HORSE!