PDA

View Full Version : More recent bugs since a couple days.

TeriXeri
03-08-2019, 02:32 PM
Since a few days :
- Rider clothes and some bike parts (rhino body kit in my case) revert back to default every time I start game.
- No Loot Crates each level
- No Challenger mode on map (beat 3 riders on a track)

This wasn't happening in the first week of the game, I played to over level 170.

Ubi-Raziel
03-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Hey,

- Are they also getting an orange loading wheel? We are aware of that issue, we should have a fix implemented soon
- We're aware of players intermittently or not receiving gear crates after level 80 and are working on a fix
- How many challenges would you say you've completed? You're right to think there should always be one at the map at all times

Thank you for your time.

Curratum
03-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Challengers disappeared for me too. I didn't really play them until 2 days ago, I did maybe 6 or 7 successful ones and failed 1 or 2 on extreme tracks. Let's say I've gone through 15 challenger icons in total.

The "Challengers" option no longer shows up in the map filter menu.

TeriXeri
03-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Hey,

- Are they also getting an orange loading wheel? We are aware of that issue, we should have a fix implemented soon
- We're aware of players intermittently or not receiving gear crates after level 80 and are working on a fix
- How many challenges would you say you've completed? You're right to think there should always be one at the map at all times

Thank you for your time.

1 - No loading wheel, it just equips the default helmet, shirt, pants, shoes you have when you're level 1. (happens since yesterday), also changes my Rhino body kit back to default piece you start the game with. (stickers stay on the gear itself)

3 - I've done a lot of challenges in the first week, and a new one appeared shortly after completing/failing one.

Ubi-Raziel
03-20-2019, 09:59 AM
Hey, thank you both for getting back to me.

Ah I see, so your customisations remain but it changes your loadout to default. I haven't received any other reports of this issue; is there any possibility that you're able to provide a video of your equipping a loadout, then restarting the game only to find it's back to default?

Have both of your challenges appeared since, or are they still gone? Would you be able to provide an image of your in-game map if the issue remains?

TeriXeri
03-20-2019, 04:42 PM
Challenges are still not on my map.

Here's an example of a before and after game restart, where gear and some bike parts (body kit/headlights), reset to default inventory.

In this image, all equipped gear gears reset, as well as Bike Body Kit and Headlights, also removes the Exhaust(turbo bike) from Helium.

The gear on the left is what you start with ,just with a different color and a few stickers.

It's impossible to check each and every gear item or bike part, and my equipment worked fine for more then a week at launch.

https://i.imgur.com/Hrz0ikU.jpg

TeriXeri
03-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Image of in-game map :

https://i.imgur.com/EsiPtVI.jpg

Just ANBA , Red Bull and Ninja contracts, no Challenges.

Also just leveled up again, no new loot crate even after patch.