PDA

View Full Version : ezzzzzzy kills!

xr_fighter
07-30-2005, 09:18 PM
so you finally get inside scapa and what do you find, well for me nothing exept for about 6 destroyers SUXXXS and only 2 rear torps left ****, to make maters worst no deck gun amo left not even star shells well what do you do? u sink them all thats what u do! this is eassy task all u got to do is get about 5 feet parallel to a destrower (dont worry you are 2 close for it to aim at you) surface just enough so the other destroyers notice you and let them try and hit you (make shure your not 2 close from the firering destroyer) now watch the ****** hit his ally lmfao AI is a complete tard in dew time the destryoer ur next to will sink lmfao repeat now its like playing chess choose wizly wich guy is next for friendly fire lol

the best part u get credit for the kill loool

ps: if the flak gunner tryes and hit u get on your flak and blow those tards away they are totaly inacurate anyways

xr_fighter
07-30-2005, 09:18 PM
so you finally get inside scapa and what do you find, well for me nothing exept for about 6 destroyers SUXXXS and only 2 rear torps left ****, to make maters worst no deck gun amo left not even star shells well what do you do? u sink them all thats what u do! this is eassy task all u got to do is get about 5 feet parallel to a destrower (dont worry you are 2 close for it to aim at you) surface just enough so the other destroyers notice you and let them try and hit you (make shure your not 2 close from the firering destroyer) now watch the ****** hit his ally lmfao AI is a complete tard in dew time the destryoer ur next to will sink lmfao repeat now its like playing chess choose wizly wich guy is next for friendly fire lol

the best part u get credit for the kill loool

ps: if the flak gunner tryes and hit u get on your flak and blow those tards away they are totaly inacurate anyways

Kaiser_W
07-30-2005, 09:51 PM
I did something like that in a convoy once. One of the freighters was packing. I used a C2 for cover, letting just my foredrck show and went at it with the freighter. Most of his shells hit my shield.

captsteubie
08-01-2005, 02:30 AM
I sunk 7 destroyers in Scapa Flow in 39. Not one single capital ship to be found. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif