PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Anyone using FB View Plus?

zxwings
12-20-2007, 07:05 PM
I am trying BF View Plus 2.8, which I think is more comfortable to myself than NewView. But I have met a problem.

After I have disabled "Auto Center" under "Snap View" and have chosen "Use PanView and SnapView simultaneously" under "General settings", something strange occurs: After I press and then release a snap view hot key, the camera does not stay at this key's snapview position but goes back to its previous position, that is, the position where the camera is before this snapview hot key is pressed.

So, can I do something to let the SnapView camera remain at the position it goes to (when PanView and SnapView are used simultaneously)?

Thanks a lot!

zxwings
12-20-2007, 07:05 PM
I am trying BF View Plus 2.8, which I think is more comfortable to myself than NewView. But I have met a problem.

After I have disabled "Auto Center" under "Snap View" and have chosen "Use PanView and SnapView simultaneously" under "General settings", something strange occurs: After I press and then release a snap view hot key, the camera does not stay at this key's snapview position but goes back to its previous position, that is, the position where the camera is before this snapview hot key is pressed.

So, can I do something to let the SnapView camera remain at the position it goes to (when PanView and SnapView are used simultaneously)?

Thanks a lot!