PDA

View Full Version : puzzle at the end

tkauron
08-16-2009, 05:17 AM
i thinks the ending of the game has bean gon over with a fine comb and picked apart but theres still a few things that i dont get.
yona guni is one of the westen islands of japan but when i looked at the hologram map of the world i cant see an artifact there nor can i find any ref to it in the emails dose anyone know how it fits in. also the numbers 22=13 appear on ur bedroom wall. i thinks this means reverlations 22-13

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Blessed are those who wash their robes clean, that they may have a right to the Tree of Life, and may go through the gates into the city. The unclean are shut out, and so are all who practise magic, all fornicators, all murderers, and those who worship idols, and every one who loves falsehood and tells lies.

but this is a bit off to. i dont thinks it is refering to the templars because they seam to do a lot of lieing and "falsehood" play a big part in there plans. and the artifacts would seam to have "magical" propertys. dose this then mean that the assasins were there at the begining and so will be there at the end... and finaly dose any one know what the chines
symbols on the wall mean. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

tkauron
08-16-2009, 05:17 AM
i thinks the ending of the game has bean gon over with a fine comb and picked apart but theres still a few things that i dont get.
yona guni is one of the westen islands of japan but when i looked at the hologram map of the world i cant see an artifact there nor can i find any ref to it in the emails dose anyone know how it fits in. also the numbers 22=13 appear on ur bedroom wall. i thinks this means reverlations 22-13

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Blessed are those who wash their robes clean, that they may have a right to the Tree of Life, and may go through the gates into the city. The unclean are shut out, and so are all who practise magic, all fornicators, all murderers, and those who worship idols, and every one who loves falsehood and tells lies.

but this is a bit off to. i dont thinks it is refering to the templars because they seam to do a lot of lieing and "falsehood" play a big part in there plans. and the artifacts would seam to have "magical" propertys. dose this then mean that the assasins were there at the begining and so will be there at the end... and finaly dose any one know what the chines
symbols on the wall mean. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

bladencrowd
08-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the forums.
This discussion has been made many times, so make sure to check that it hasn't beforehand.

Account_Deleted
08-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum but,
It's acttly
1:8, 21:6, 22:13

That's the full verse for
It, the one on Fallout 3 was,

I am Alpha and the Omega, The first and the last, the beginning and the end,
I am he who give water to life...

Or something like that..
but as Blade said.. welcome but this disccusion has been talked about before