PDA

View Full Version : Music bug via Track Editor - Selecting custom playlist turns off all music.

TeriXeri
03-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Track Settings > Music Playlist > Playlist Type: Custom.

When I added 1 or more songs to a custom playlist, they will not play at all (during track testing), and all music turns off even if you change it back to a preset playlist.

One way I got music back on, was by playing an ingame track, reproduced this multiple times by playing Hill Climb skillgame afterwards, the music turns back on after a while into the track.

Also the voice of the Tutorials was also gone during this bug.

Game sounds/bike sounds play as normal, and this also has nothing to do with actual Volume settings, music volume has been at 100 during this.

So right now it's impossible to select 1 or more specific music you want for your custom tracks, and it causes a bug as well.

Some of the preset playlists have a very large number of different songs so custom playlist would be nice to have working again.

This music custom playlist menu has been the same in Evo and Fusion where it functioned as it should.

Ubi-Wusky
03-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Hiya TeriXeri! Thanks for letting us know about the issues you're having with custom playlists. Would you mind trying a little basic PC troubleshooting (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947) just so we're sure it isn't just something bugging out a little that can be fixed easily? Let me know if anything helps at all!

TeriXeri
03-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Same issue keeps happening in the same specific situation, and only in custom playlists, and not the preset ones.