PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - To me Please Help.

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 03:11 AM
Everyone knows Altair's armor is cool awesome and the best etc.

However, after being obsessed to spend money for my villa the bad armor is now on me and on returning to the chamber I find a manikin with no armor on it...

This is killing me as Altair's armor is awesome.

If I can't get it back I'll have to soldier on and finish the glyphs and put up with the second best armor...

Anyone know how I can get it back?

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 03:11 AM
Everyone knows Altair's armor is cool awesome and the best etc.

However, after being obsessed to spend money for my villa the bad armor is now on me and on returning to the chamber I find a manikin with no armor on it...

This is killing me as Altair's armor is awesome.

If I can't get it back I'll have to soldier on and finish the glyphs and put up with the second best armor...

Anyone know how I can get it back?

IV_trailer
11-30-2009, 07:11 AM
What do you mean. With armor you have equipped now? Do you want the altair armor back? Did you allready have unlocked the altair armor by collecting all the six seals?

An_Idea
11-30-2009, 09:01 AM
go into the armor room, and if you have really unlocked altairs armor, you should see pretty much all black armor on a stand at the very head of the room, directly in front of you if you are entering from the weapons room

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Ok.

I know where his armor is.

I have worn it before.

I have collected the seals and done everything to do with it, opened the gate and got the armor.

I then went to buy some normal armor from the blacksmith which I automatically started wearing.

I thought oh ok, I'll go back to the special chamber thing and get it.

But it wasn't there and it isn't on any of my menus or anything.

I want to know if I can get it back, or did Ubisoft screw up?

Deity Matrix
11-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Go to the armor room and select it. It will automatically equip. It is not stored in the sanctuary, if that's where you've been looking.

If it isn't in the armor room anywhere, than your game has a problem.

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 11:57 PM
The armor room eh?

In the other room of the villa right?

Deity Matrix
12-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Yep. It should be the big, badass black suit at the end of the room by the weapon room door, lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Awesome!

I almost died there, my sweet beautiful black shiny armor.