PDA

View Full Version : why people say everyone heroes its Overpower?

BlackBeardNerf-
03-03-2019, 12:45 PM
people begin cry for everyone heroes its overpower Conq overpower JJ overpower warden overpower everyone heroes its overpower

why people say everyone heroes its overpower when new heroes come out people begin say overpower its need to stop

people need to understad how to fight its heroes and not begin cry for nerf heroes

im sorry for im toxic or im salt but people need to stop say everyone heroes its OP couse it are not OP

when you lose in JJ 1vs1 it not means it are Overpower

The_B0G_
03-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Someone who's name is BlackBeardNerf (an operator in R6) complaining about people calling certain heroes OP... the irony. Unless you're being sarcastic, in that case you seem to just like playing devil's advocate.

dacinui
03-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Because uhh 70% of the heroes you mentioned are **Actually** overpowered?

Berserker Hyperarmor(and only his hyperarmor) is overpowered.

JJ is plain overpowered and you can see that clearly

Vortiger is unpunishable and that's broken

Conqueror is not OP ,annoying ,yes,but the again,PK and Shaolin are annoying too.

Iscarikret
03-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Some stupid people can call Centurion or Lawbringer OP, they are just noob, learn to play and git gud. But if people call JJ OP in 4v4, or Black Prior or Warden are too strong in duel they are just right. That is not subjective, it is objective truth, some characters just have more than others.

Feedmeyourcows2
03-03-2019, 08:22 PM
There's a difference between being 'Overpowered' and just needing a little tweaking.

Black prior's shield bash should be punishable, doesn't mean he is overpowered as he is beatable if you know what you are doing.

BlackBeardNerf-
03-03-2019, 08:26 PM
There's a difference between being 'Overpowered' and just needing a little tweaking.

Black prior's shield bash should be punishable, doesn't mean he is overpowered as he is beatable if you know what you are doing.

can you stfu im not care black prior

you cry for nerf black prior

my idea its to Nerf everyone heroes remove light spam remove heavy spam remove everyone heores move it you want people?

ChampionRuby50g
03-03-2019, 09:12 PM
can you stfu im not care black prior

you cry for nerf black prior

my idea its to Nerf everyone heroes remove light spam remove heavy spam remove everyone heores move it you want people?

Can you stfu Iím not care about you complaining about other people complaining about heroís

You cry for no reason

My idea itís to nerf you for been toxic it you want?

Goat_of_Vermund
03-03-2019, 11:03 PM
If I am correct, you are the guy who always cried about lawbringer being broken while maining conqueror (different account, meklikethsomething, but it's quite clear from the... well... the unique version of English you are using). You used to complain about Warden too. Why is it a problem for you now that some people complain about some actually unfair game mechanics in a constructive manner?
What actually hurts this community are inmature people incapable of speaking like normal people, not actual game mechanics. So, what people should really change is the behaviour you are representing here, that is what should stop or be stopped.

Vakris_One
03-03-2019, 11:15 PM
Hey look, MeLiketheGames is back.

ChampionRuby50g
03-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Lol I thought was having PTSD reading that text, that explains it.

rottmeister
03-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Why am I being reminded of multiple broken keyboards and an emote spamming Nuxia? :p

Could be the same guy, I vaguely remember Melikethegame being a WL main.
It certainly is weird how when I check Melikethegame's profile, all of his posts suddenly are gone, for some reason he even shows up as one of the last visitors to OP's page even though they've never interacted...

Are we in some kind of Scooby Doo mystery? If we unmask OP, will he turn out to be Melikethegame? :O

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids" - Melikethegame probably

Apolloassn13
03-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Ahh DUDE I WAS RIGHT I SO KNEW IT FROM THE TITLE!
.... not that itís a good thing heís back

Klingentaenz3r
03-05-2019, 09:59 AM
I am glad that others have observed the same as I. Fun.;)

rottmeister
03-05-2019, 10:57 AM

Greatest comeback of 2019!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Ubi-Jimothy
03-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Closing this thread now! No real value to keeping it open.